Summer Mercato 2019
Modric goes against the plan. I'd love to have him but he's 33 with high wages. I'll be shocked if this happens
Wouldn’t Modric play as CM over Bennacer? He’s 34 and the current Balon d’Or winner, but he also played at a much greater team than ours.

These rumors have me baffled. No one really knows what our budget is but I sure hope we are being financially responsible. If Modric came it will definitely be to start, and if he started I think he’ll be CM, not a mezzala. Implies that our 8m + 16m = 24m for the Empoli duo could’ve reinforced our bench rather than our starting 11.

Would be amazing if we signed Dybala though I can’t see that happening for many reasons. Best to wait it out and reassess our management’s moves in September.
(07-16-2019, 08:44 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Cutrone is attracting interest from Premier League, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 clubs but Giampaolo wants to test him before the club take their decision. In case they decide to sell they might be forced to revise the €25M asking price [@MilanNewsit]

Wait what 25M only. Players like Rashford are 80M. He should be atleast 40M.
Make Milan great again Okmilan
(07-16-2019, 10:52 PM)Hitman Wrote: Wouldn’t Modric play as CM over Bennacer? He’s 34 and the current Balon d’Or winner, but he also played at a much greater team than ours.

These rumors have me baffled. No one really knows what our budget is but I sure hope we are being financially responsible. If Modric came it will definitely be to start, and if he started I think he’ll be CM, not a mezzala. Implies that our 8m + 16m = 24m for the Empoli duo could’ve reinforced our bench rather than our starting 11.

Would be amazing if we signed Dybala though I can’t see that happening for many reasons. Best to wait it out and reassess our management’s moves in September.

Yep

So far we've done a great job being financially responsible.  Bennacer is going to start but if you can land Modric then you do it.  Krunic was going to be a bench player anyways

I think we'd all love Dybala but I see him staying at Juve
(07-16-2019, 10:56 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Wait what 25M only. Players like Rashford are 80M. He should be atleast 40M.

Yeah I was thinking 35-40m
Modric will play LB

Lord Musacchio Roma Modric
(07-16-2019, 10:57 PM)reza Wrote: Modric will play LB

That's Lord's spot
(07-16-2019, 10:52 PM)Hitman Wrote: Wouldn’t Modric play as CM over Bennacer? He’s 34 and the current Balon d’Or winner, but he also played at a much greater team than ours.

Juventus will ask nothing more than 100M for Dybala.
Modric has passed it's prime
Make Milan great again Okmilan
modric is expired
(07-16-2019, 10:58 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: That's Lord's spot

See my edit Big Grin