Summer Mercato 2019
(07-19-2019, 10:34 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan asks for Zaniolo.  Interested in Under.  Schick still there

Zaniolo will be a great addition. I can tell you Roma may sell him for under 30M. Roma management is on drugs this transfer. Letting SES go for just 18M. 

Schick...........No Thanks.

Under is a typical Right winger which is not our priority.
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
Straight swap, Suso for Zaniolo. I'd approve.
https://twitter.com/CAF_Online/status/11...gr%5Etweet

Ismael Bennacer wins AFCON Man of the Tournament and people here question him Dodgy It's a steal that we are getting player like him under 20M.
(07-19-2019, 10:30 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: And the price mentioned yesterday was €55 million? Well, rumour today is that PSG think they can get Dybala for €50 million...

Forget that Real Betis getting Nabil Fekir for just 26M Dodgy
Correa is half of that amount. We are poor cause of FFP and stuff, if he goes though for over 30million there is something really wrong, I would seriously worry.
(07-19-2019, 10:57 PM)reza Wrote: Correa is half of that amount. We are poor cause of FFP and stuff, if he goes though for over 30million there is something really wrong, I would seriously worry.

LMAO I am surprised why we want him
(07-19-2019, 09:36 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Our Management sleeps during Transfer window.

And outside the transfer windows!
I can bet Boban and Maldini must be watching Wimbledon when Juventus bought Demiral for 18M Icon_lol2
So to clear up the Demiral situation. I've seen some people here saying OMG JUVE JUST BOUGHT HIM FOR 18M HOW CAN THEY ASK FOR 40M. Well Juve had a deal with Sassuolo before Demiral even played and the price was set at 18m. It's fair to say he's worth more than 18m. I agree 40m is too much but Juve can put whatever price tag they want on the player
Cutrone only wants to leave Milan for a big club. Sorry Wolves