Summer Mercato 2019
who is Leao from Lille? cds reporting anyway.. I may rather stick to Cutrone..
Luan Capanni will undergo a medical with Milan today, according to @Andersinho_ITA
(07-25-2019, 10:33 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Now even Keita Baldé is being mentioned... By Sky Sport 24.  Dodgy

Trade andre silva for him.
(07-26-2019, 12:10 AM)slifersd Wrote: I am not 100% sure why we are so gun ho about selling Cutrone and Silva. Cutrone is a home grown talent, who might not have the highest ceiling but does serve pretty well as that feisty, energetic fresh leg that can be used as a super sub. For 18m, that is not even remotely worth it. Even Silva, who might not have been great, he is still a surefire starter for his national team and has talent and potential. Unless we are planning on Piatek playing 90 min every game next season, we need some depth at striker. I don't mind either one or even both getting sold, but I have no idea why we are trying so hard to push these guys out the door.

We need to push them out the door so that we can get better players. Cutrone is going to be a decent backup but nothing more. His game is still lacking and I don't see him improving by much. Silva already prove to be a failure in 2 leagues, I would want to sell him ASAP to recoup the money.
Radio Sportiva: Milan submitted a 20m offer for Udinese De Paul, His team values him at 40-45m. The offer is not enough but Udinese are open to sell.

According to Gazzetta, Roma is now offering Fazio and cash for Suso
(07-26-2019, 12:06 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Luan Capanni will undergo a medical with Milan today, according to @Andersinho_ITA

Good Move. He has potential and coming for free!!!

(07-26-2019, 12:12 PM)hwmook Wrote: Trade andre silva for him.

Better I will trade Silva for Golovin.

(07-26-2019, 12:40 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Radio Sportiva: Milan submitted a 20m offer for Udinese De Paul, His team values him at 40-45m. The offer is not enough but Udinese are open to sell.

According to Gazzetta, Roma is now offering Fazio and cash for Suso

Fazio is utter shit and old!! Under will be best swap deal.

For Rodrigo 20M + Biglia+ Borini
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I 40 Million the new 20 million?
The figure seems to be thrown around at absolute fodder these days.

That said, if there's the slightest chance we can get James, we should go all in for him.
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Sevilla are interested in a move for AC Milan midfielder Suso, according to reports in Marca.

Football Espana
(07-26-2019, 02:13 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Sevilla are interested in a move for AC Milan midfielder Suso, according to reports in Marca.

Football Espana

Pls take Noodles also
(07-26-2019, 01:51 PM)drucurl Wrote: I 40 Million the new 20 million?
The figure seems to be thrown around at absolute fodder these days.

That said, if there's the slightest chance we can get James, we should go all in for him.

Napoli bid 80M for Pepe therefore I dont think James will be joining them.