Summer Mercato 2019
(07-27-2019, 01:00 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Uh.  Have you seen Correa play?

https://youtu.be/YX4SzI0gMHg

is he an attacking midfielder centre or a right wing? he got tricks up his sleeve though from that video.
(07-27-2019, 02:37 AM)sylrus Wrote: is he an attacking midfielder centre or a right wing? he got tricks up his sleeve though from that video.

He's a RW that can play SS & LW
Interesting what actually the plan of Maldini co is. Many did not expect the names reported.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-26-2019, 11:12 PM)xudong Wrote: What is wrong with that?  Sagrin

yeah good money and good food  Sagrin
(07-27-2019, 12:34 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: The only thing I don't like about Cutrone to Wolves is it sounds like we're selling him for cheap.  Even 25m would've been better than the reported 20m.  I think we could've got 30-35m for him but it sounds like Mendes worked his magic

maye Cutrone to Wolves, as well as Silva to follow.
(07-26-2019, 10:59 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: The pessimist say Niang.

The optimist say Mbappé.

Devilol

I saw the clip , he does ressemble Niang though.. his movement, his physique etc. Hope we've seen enough in him.
(07-27-2019, 02:37 AM)sylrus Wrote: is he an attacking midfielder centre or a right wing? he got tricks up his sleeve though from that video.

He is used as RW, LW, SS but he seem to like drifting to the centre though. He create chances better than scoring them IMO. He got lot of tricks but scoring them is a problem though. If his finishing is good then he is probably worth 50-60m but IMO he is only worth 35m because of his lack of top class finishing.
(07-27-2019, 12:49 AM)drucurl Wrote: Fuck that shit.
I hate all this little Engine that could bullshit.

A as should be ALL about goals and assists. 
You want grinta? We have Cutrone and Borini for that shit

We were clueless in attack last term. We need more skill, technique and some fucking through balks in the final third for fuck's sake Wallbang

Correa is a technical player dude. He just got more grit and tackle opponents to recover the ball and continue attacking. Cutrone, Borini even Silva also can't compare to his technical ability.
(07-27-2019, 02:56 AM)Siregar Wrote: Interesting what actually the plan of Maldini co is. Many did not expect the names reported.

I am more surprised that we are intending to spend a ton of money on revamping the squad and also many of the names are those high potential but not proven players. We are basically gambling big IMO.
(07-27-2019, 01:02 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'll be surprised if Suso & Kessie are on the squad come September.  Still a long mercato

Don't be surprised about kessie staying, it seem like we have stop acquiring midfielders. Suso will likely be shipped off since we are targeting a lot of reinforcements upfront.