Summer Mercato 2019
(07-30-2019, 11:32 AM)edysim Wrote: Leao landed in Milan for medicals. Duarte was seen in short video bidding farewell to teammates and staff. So these two guys should be official shortly. End of mercato? I think we still need some 'useful' midfielders..

Also, need to kick out some 'useless' midfielders Tongue
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(07-30-2019, 11:49 AM)Siregar Wrote: There is still Correa and hopefully a CAM and/or CM.

Hope you are right. I think Correa (or someone similar) will definitely arrive after Silva leaves. 

What I am more interested in is the signing we make if Suso leaves. I am guessing that signing might actually be the hit of the summer (for Milan of course, not overall).
(07-30-2019, 11:57 AM)edysim Wrote: Hopefully so because watching Biglia, Kessie, Suso, Lord and Samu had taken its toll on my health. I dont think I can withstand another year.

I think we have been trying to sell Suso and Biglia but the job is extremely hard.   Angry

Samu could be sold after other names IMO since he could still be useful as SS especially we lack of strikers. If Correa indeed comes and plays SS, we still need Samu for Piatek, Leao and Correa sub. 

Regarding Borini, I am not sure if other clubs want him.   Devilol
With Kessie, I will keep him though. Lets give him one season under MG plus he is still 22 yo I think.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Lucas Biglia could terminate his Milan contract by mutual consent to try a new Serie A adventure with Genoa.

Football Italia
ootd Moise Kean to Everton for 40M. no buyback clause, but its reported Everton have good relationship with Jube  Sleepy
(07-30-2019, 01:01 PM)edysim Wrote: ootd Moise Kean to Everton for 40M. no buyback clause, but its reported Everton have good relationship with Jube  Sleepy

Literally, Italians teams are selling their young strikers to EPL
Cutrone->Wolves
Kean->Everton
Petagna->Leeds
Huh Huh Huh
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(07-30-2019, 12:51 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Lucas Biglia could terminate his Milan contract by mutual consent to try a new Serie A adventure with Genoa.

Football Italia

Still no midfielder we are trying to buy?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-30-2019, 02:31 PM)Siregar Wrote: Still no midfielder we are trying to buy?

I think Praet is still linked, but Sampdoria want €26 million.
(07-30-2019, 01:57 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Literally, Italians teams are selling their young strikers to EPL
Cutrone->Wolves
Kean->Everton
Petagna->Leeds
Huh Huh Huh

English teams have lots of money. Buying from Italy is cheaper than buying from other english clubs. Cutrone will double his wages at Wolves, although he'd rather stay at Milan...

Could be lots of reasons.
It is very Milan to not even get 1 million for Biglia.