Summer Mercato 2019
(08-02-2019, 03:25 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Why did we signed players Huh
SIGN WHAT ... LEAO, KRUNIC, HERNANDEZ, BENNACER, DURATE. YOU CALL THESE PLAYERS.

I WAS RECOMMENDING LO CELSO (CORREA) AND DELUFEOU (LEAO)  ... WE CAN EASILY AFFORD BOTH
(08-02-2019, 04:02 PM)mazen111 Wrote: SIGN WHAT ... LEAO, KRUNIC, HERNANDEZ, BENNACER, DURATE. YOU CALL THESE PLAYERS.

I WAS RECOMMENDING LO CELSO (CORREA) AND DELUFEOU (LEAO)  ... WE CAN EASILY AFFORD BOTH

Oh shoot, don’t get mad bro.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
(08-02-2019, 04:02 PM)mazen111 Wrote: SIGN WHAT ... LEAO, KRUNIC, HERNANDEZ, BENNACER, DURATE. YOU CALL THESE PLAYERS.

deulofeu is mediocre, lo celso is overrated and you sir are a complete piece of ***
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
- Journalist @EnzoBucchioni for TMW:

Milan has daily signals from Modric and he wants

Coming to the Serie A, he realizes that Real Madrid

He will put him on the sidelines and preferably try to re-Milan

And ending his career in Italy.

News #Bucchioni to Toto Mirkato: Modric wants Milan, Croatian excited about the idea of playing in Serie A
(08-02-2019, 03:57 PM)reza Wrote: Let's sell everybody, we can start the season with no bench lol.

Well if we sell Silva then we can start the season with no beach
So Wolves want Silva AND Kessie??? Brilliant. 60-65mil for both and it's a deal. Can you imagine getting about 80 mil for Cutrone/Silva/Kessie? 2 back up strikers out of which 1 has never made any contribution to Milan. 1 CM who I personally would replace in our line up anyway.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I would welcome the transfers.
(08-02-2019, 04:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: So Wolves want Silva AND Kessie??? Brilliant. 60-65mil for both and it's a deal. Can you imagine getting about 80 mil for Cutrone/Silva/Kessie? 2 back up strikers out of which 1 has never made any contribution to Milan. 1 CM who I personally would replace in our line up anyway.

I'm in the minority with you.  I want those players gone
(08-02-2019, 04:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: So Wolves want Silva AND Kessie??? Brilliant. 60-65mil for both and it's a deal. Can you imagine getting about 80 mil for Cutrone/Silva/Kessie? 2 back up strikers out of which 1 has never made any contribution to Milan. 1 CM who I personally would replace in our line up anyway.

+1

Who would you replace kessie with if you have the chance?
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
(08-02-2019, 04:27 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Well if we sell Silva then we can start the season with no beach

Sagrin

I didn't say I am against any of that, I am saying we need replacements and just because there is time doesn't automatically make it ok. If we sell Kessie who are the starting mids for week 1? Bennacer won't be back from vacation until 10th which is 2 week before week 1, we want Biglia gone, Bakayoko is gone, Jack is still not recovered, even Paqueta is not called for United game cause minor injury so not 100% as of now. Look at the current 'mids' of the team. Hakan and Krunic only!
(08-02-2019, 04:51 PM)reza Wrote: Sagrin

I didn't say I am against any of that, I am saying we need replacements and just because there is time doesn't automatically make it ok. If we sell Kessie who are the starting mids for week 1? Bennacer won't be back from vacation until 10th which is 2 week before week 1, we want Biglia gone, Bakayoko is gone, Jack is still not recovered, even Paqueta is not called for United game cause minor injury so not 100% as of now. Look at the current 'mids' of the team. Hakan and Krunic only!

You forgot Lord as he can play in Kessie's spot..