Summer Mercato 2019
(08-02-2019, 05:40 PM)nefremo Wrote: I think there are options to shift the midfield around. I don't necessarily think it needs to be a like-for-like swap. For example, we are all expecting Bennacer to be the regista, but if an opportunity arrises to use Kessie's funds and get another regista, then Bennacer can easily move to Kessie's spot.

Alternatively, we have Paq/Jack/Hakan/Krunic to fill in as RCM, if for example the opportunity arrises to also sell Suso and combine those funds with Kessie's sale in order to get a world class ACM. 

But to be more specific in terms of names, since you asked...
- Obviously Modric's name keeps getting thrown around. Is he "old" now? Yea, but he's still world class. This move also reminds of the Pirlo-Juve move. If it turns out the same for us, we'll have done well for ourselves. It won't break the bank in terms of a transfer fee but obviously the wages will be big.

Kessie underdelivered massively in the past two years but he still brought balance to the midfield. I don’t mind him leaving at the right price if we get a player who is better as a midfielder and offers balance to the side. Having 3 technical midfielders will make our side very light weight especially in duels.

Having modric is dream as he is still one of the best midfielders around, I have a feeling he will be one of the midfielders we bring at the end of transfer market.

I’d like to have a world class attacking midfielder but I am afraid there is not many left playing in this role. The slower ones are central are becoming central midfielders and the pacy converted to wingers. James? Can be an intriguing option but he’ll cost more than 100m including his wages and transfer fee. I personally would bet on Paqueta to thrive at this position and invest heavily in a player like Ndombele who went to Tottenham for around 65m.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
I don't want to see Kessie leave. I think he will shine under Giampaolo.
From the official Crudely account: "Boban will not travel with the team's Cardiff mission there has reached an agreement with Modric
De Paul! ??
It is the alternative set by Maldini e Massara for correa, it will cost 40 million instead of 55 for correa and because he knows the Italian championship well. #acmilan
Forza Milan
Sport Mediaset
Reported that Wolverhampton had bid 28 million euros for Frank Casey.
Forza Milan
(08-02-2019, 09:44 PM)mazen111 Wrote: De Paul! ??
It is the alternative set by Maldini e Massara for correa, it will cost 40 million instead of 55 for correa and because he knows the Italian championship well. #acmilan
Forza Milan

Plan B better than Plan A
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(08-02-2019, 09:58 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Sport Mediaset
Reported that Wolverhampton had bid 28 million euros for Frank Casey.
Forza Milan

Frank Casey? So he turned into an englishman already?  Devilol
(08-02-2019, 10:21 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Frank Casey? So he turned into an englishman already?  Devilol
Google translate Sagrin
I am not Kessie's biggest fan but 28 is disappointing, much like the 18 was. And if indeed it does happen we are 'unofficially' part of the Mendes network now.
- @ElGolDigital: Castellijo finds interest

From Villarreal and Seville.