Summer Mercato 2019
Mendes will find something for Silva, but dont be shocked if it is loan thing again. But no need to jump to Dzeko this or that. It is unrelated and it better be unrelated. As for Rakitic, it is a made up rumour but even if not.... if we are going that route we might as well go deeper and get Modric. Rakitic to me would be a no thanks.
(08-07-2019, 01:47 AM)reza Wrote: Mendes will find something for Silva, but dont be shocked if it is loan thing again. But no need to jump to Dzeko this or that. It is unrelated and it better be unrelated. As for Rakitic, it is a made up rumour but even if not.... if we are going that route we might as well go deeper and get Modric. Rakitic to me would be a no thanks.

I'd take Rakitic for the right price. But he'd likely be too expensive.

Modric would be good but likely also unrealistic
(08-07-2019, 12:52 AM)porcho Wrote: now this is complete and utter fantasy. This is what I hate about the Mercato... too many losers wanting to make a name for themselves by reporting complete and utter crap.

Sagrin
Quote:Once linked with Milan, Daniele Rugani is set to join Arsenal. 

Too many Italians in EPL this year, waiting for Lord to join them.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Milan have officially signed defender Leo Duarte from Flamengo for a reported €11m.
Is there any chance we can get James?
Someone/Anyone/Crispy?
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(08-07-2019, 12:48 AM)porcho Wrote: The EPL has advanced but lets be honest... Take out City, Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea under Sarri, Wolves, the two tactics you posted pretty much sums up the rest of the EPL teams.

Initially Arsenal started the season very well too.. until their strategy got figured out and they struggled to find a workable plan B with the players they had.. Emery tried out some diff stuff to sort it out.. some were interesting, some were weird some were downright dumb coz it wouldnt work with the players he had.. it wasnt the 2 typical style i mentioned..

man utd under Mourinho was utter crap.. he tried to remake Utd into his Chelsea/Inter model with players without the qualities to do so.. Solskjaers team was excellent but simply ran out of steam coz their fitness was shyt.. smth like Gattuso when he initially took over.. the style implemented required fitness the team didnt prepare for.. 

If u add these 2 to the list you mentioned.. thats 7 teams with diff play styles out of 18.. the quality in the teams that were fighting for their UCL spot is far to the ones in Serie A fighting for a similar spot..

To be honest, i used to prefer watching Serie A non milan games.. now its simply better to watch EPL.. better entertainment plus quality.. Liga was worse than Serie A from the handful of games i did watch though..

Back on Transfer topic though.. In the current state, i'd take Rakitic over Modric in a heartbeat.. i feel Modric ran out of steam after WC.. he was quite poor the whole season.. im saying this coz i watched quite a number of Madrid games to see abt the hype of Vinicius
(08-07-2019, 04:09 PM)drucurl Wrote: Is there any chance we can get James?
Someone/Anyone/Crispy?

It could be only on a 2-year loan. I fear it won't happen, James wants Carlo Ancelloti so does Napoli but let's see any miraculous deadline day deal.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(08-07-2019, 04:12 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: It could be only on a 2-year loan. I fear it won't happen, James wants Carlo Ancelloti so does Napoli but let's see any miraculous deadline day deal.

Thanks, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie etc  Okmilan
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(08-07-2019, 04:12 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: It could be only on a 2-year loan. I fear it won't happen, James wants Carlo Ancelloti so does Napoli but let's see any miraculous deadline day deal.

excellent choice

[Image: 67762106_801754320220082_506293990988762...e=5DEE1C93]