Summer Mercato 2019
(08-08-2019, 01:31 AM)xudong Wrote: Who are those shrewd motherfuckers running Wolverhampton? It is not enough they got Cutrone for 18? Now Kessie for 28? How about Romagnoli for 38 while we are on it? Angry

Nope..the one that approved those kind of bid price should be sacked...which is Milan management... Angry

look at Juve..they sold Mandragora for 20M last year...Kean 30M...Cancelo 65M..Rugani 30M
Caldara swap deal with Bonucci (Bonucci valuation 35M)

If Cutrone was Juve Player...he will be sold for 30M...Kessie 50M-60M
(08-08-2019, 06:17 AM)ilgrandemilan Wrote: Nope..the one that approved those kind of bid price should be sacked...which is Milan management... Angry

look at Juve..they sold Mandragora for 20M last year...Kean 30M...Cancelo 65M..Rugani 30M

I know who is that guy.......Ivan Gazidis. He has a history of selling best players on bloody cheap rate. Sacked that idiot well not kick his ass out of Milan. Well, he single-handedly destroyed Arsenal from best club of London to Europa league struggling club. Some Arsenal fans a few years ago threatening him with death threats.....You can just understand what losses he dealt with them. 

I like to quote Stewart Robson, former Arsenal Midfielder, who said this in an interview

Quote:“If you look at since he’s been in charge, Arsenal have paid too much money to average player. Therefore, when they don’t succeed, they haven’t been able to sell them.

“When he came to Arsenal I knew a very high profile sports agent, who told me he was ‘the worst negotiator’ he had ever dealt with. Basically, he didn’t know his stuff.

“He also failed to revamp the medical system, even though everybody could see it was going wrong.
“Arsenal had too many injured players.
“Some players were meant to be out for six weeks and ended up being out for two years in some cases – Tomas Rosicky being one of them.”

“How many of Arsenal’s best players were allowed to leave almost for nothing because the club let their contracts run out?

Basically, he is Galliani, I meant worst.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
It's still to early. And Arsenal fans are whiny little Lady boys so I take their opinion with a pinch of salt.

All I know is we've made some fantastic deals with the players we've bought. and so far, only sold the one too cheap.
Sell André Silva and buy Correa.
If we want Suso away then change him with Depay if not keep him here.
Sell Kessie, Laxalt and one of RR or Strinic and if possible buy Modric if not then buy a younger midfielder like Zaracho.

Best case scenario: Donnarumma, Calabria, Caldara, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez, Modric, Bennacer, Paqueta, Correa, Depay, Piatek

Worst case scenario: Donnarumma, Calabria, Caldara, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez, Bonaventura, Bennacer, Paqueta, Suso, Correa, Piatek

Subs: Reina, Conti, Musacchio, Duarte, RR or Strinic, Calhanoglu, Biglia, Krunic, (Zaracho), Borini, Leao
Zvonimir Boban:

"Twenty days ago - declared the Milan leader - Maldini had declared that Modric would not be a Milan player, but as we continue to talk about it and write about it without any basis, I would like to repeat that the best player in the world last year will not be our player. As far as I can see he will still be in Madrid. Obviously it would be great to have him, but this is the only one truth".
I'm not a fan of selling Kessie. I'd like to see how he would do under Giampaolo.
(08-07-2019, 08:46 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Does Milan forget Dani Olmo?

Maybe we'll have a look at him if he's not signed by an english club before their transfer window closes this afternoon? Would be less competition then. Or maybe our management doesn't find him interesting.
(08-08-2019, 06:17 AM)ilgrandemilan Wrote: Nope..the one that approved those kind of bid price should be sacked...which is Milan management... Angry

There are 2 problems with this,
1. Ladri dominated the league, which make their players, no matter how useless they are like Rugani, Desciglio, considered as "champion" material.
2. They have healthy economy, they don't have any obligation to sell their players, unlike Milan.
(08-08-2019, 09:05 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: I'm not a fan of selling Kessie. I'd like to see how he would do under Giampaolo.

Me 2.

We don't have players with the same strong points as his.
Tactically stupidity could be cure if Giampaolo could create a specific role with specific duties for him, not letting him run arround freely like the past.
(08-08-2019, 06:38 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: I know who is that guy.......Ivan Gazidis. He has a history of selling best players on bloody cheap rate. Sacked that idiot well not kick his ass out of Milan. Well, he single-handedly destroyed Arsenal from best club of London to Europa league struggling club. Some Arsenal fans a few years ago threatening him with death threats.....You can just understand what losses he dealt with them. 

I like to quote Stewart Robson, former Arsenal Midfielder, who said this in an interview

Basically, he is Galliani, I meant worst.

Leonardo leaving says all about this project. It will run to the ground and then Elliott will sell.