Summer Mercato 2019
(08-12-2019, 07:11 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Wasn't it reported recently that we were in the market for another RB?  Everyone's reaction was HUH WHAT.  Now I guess that makes sense

I only recall Castagne name being mentioned
We got Conti for 24million. So how much can we sell him for and how much will the replacement cost?
(08-12-2019, 07:16 PM)reza Wrote: I only recall Castagne name being mentioned
We got Conti for 24million. So how much can we sell him for and how much will the replacement cost?

Not that much.  Dunno about the rest
Not really sure what would be the point of selling Conti. With his durability issues the last couple of years, we'd be selling him at his absolute lowest possible value right now. And since he is only a backup RB anyway, how much of an upgrade could we really get by replacing him with someone?
If we are selling Conti, whom we are gonna replace now, Abate is gone. Zappacosta could be a fine option. He contributes offensively too and is not injury prone. He does wanted to leave Chelsea
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(08-12-2019, 07:59 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: If we are selling Conti, whom we are gonna replace now, Abate is gone. Zappacosta could be a fine option. He contributes offensively too and is not injury prone. He does wanted to leave Chelsea

He'll be back in Italy soon
Quote:Meanwhile, il Corriere dello Sport (via PianetaMilan.it) are reporting that Milan’s plab B in case of disappointment in the pursuit of Correa is Dani Olmo.
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
I'd rather Olmo?
My dream scenario for the last 3 weeks would be

Sell Andre Silva, Kessie, Laxalt, Strinic
Buy Correa and Bruno Fernandes

It would be an incredible talented and young team!
The Werder Bremen points  Conti . In the last hours the contacts have deepened more and more to try to bring the Rossoneri right-back into the Bundesliga. The Werder Bremen is trying and even at the beginning something starts to move. Parma also likes the player .
FB business needs to be outgoing LBs only, it's mid August now. I am going to send the rolleyes emoji to Maldini Big Grin