Summer Mercato 2019
(08-16-2019, 03:15 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: then why haven't we?

I disagree with the assessment that one player is the option among 100+ teams in the world's top leagues. Actually if Milan can find only one player to pursue this long it is a huge negative. One week to season starting, we shouldn't even waste this much time on a player. I know other teams take time to find players too but our situation is not same. Barca taking 2 months to get Neymar, Inter taking 1 month to get Lukaku is not the same as a rebuilding Milan with a new coach, not at all imo.
(08-16-2019, 03:38 PM)reza Wrote: I disagree with the assessment that one player is the option among 100+ teams in the world's top leagues. Actually if Milan can find only one player to pursue this long it is a huge negative. One week to season starting, we shouldn't even waste this much time on a player. I know other teams take time to find players too but our situation is not same. Barca taking 2 months to get Neymar, Inter taking 1 month to get Lukaku is not the same as a rebuilding Milan with a new coach, not at all imo.

I'm still waiting.  Sounds like bad mgmt
When it gets to stuff like this we should be running away so fast and have alternatives ready. It is silly and poor management to be in this in second half of August.

Quote:To get closer to the demands of Atletico Madrid, Correa's Agent proposed to Milan to include 30% in favor of Atletico Madrid from any future sale
Alex Sandro, Lucas Paqueta and Allan, as well as Udinese’s Samir, are in the Brazil squad for upcoming friendlies with Colombia and Peru.
(08-16-2019, 04:26 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Alex Sandro, Lucas Paqueta and Allan, as well as Udinese’s Samir, are in the Brazil squad for upcoming friendlies with Colombia and Peru.

This is not mercato news.

To mazen and everybody, the forum is much more than 1 or few threads, use the right sections please
(08-16-2019, 04:27 PM)reza Wrote: This is not mercato news.

To mazen and everybody, the forum is much more than 1 or few threads, use the right sections please

Maybe he's recruiting Mercato scouts for the game?  Angel
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
# NicoloSchira?
"Danny Olmo to Ajax closed with a contract extending to 2024, the transfer value of 22 million euros
(08-16-2019, 05:36 PM)mazen111 Wrote: # NicoloSchira?
"Danny Olmo to Ajax closed with a contract extending to 2024, the transfer value of 22 million euros

That's depressing tbh. We lost a gem of Spanish Football. F*cking Milan just can't get enough of Correa. 22M is steal for him.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
He missed the point where Dinamo will get 40% of his future sale.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
(08-16-2019, 04:06 PM)reza Wrote: When it gets to stuff like this we should be running away so fast and have alternatives ready. It is silly and poor management to be in this in second half of August.

Second half of August starts today reza and it’s a weekend tmrw.

Forgot about Sensi and Veretout? That’s exactly what we did. For someone that’s been around for a very long time I’m surprised to see you be this impatient this summer. That’s what I’d expect from other members here like Jay Crisp or mazen, but not you.

There’s still 18 days left in the mercato and we should be very glad that we haven’t closed the Correa deal yet for the figures in question. I’m hoping that that train will pass us by and instead we can buy someone more effective today and less of a gamble (40m is just too much).

Management did say we will wait till end of August to see what opportunities arise. So calma. No point stressing out about it today.