Summer Mercato 2019
(08-23-2019, 05:01 PM)hwmook Wrote: We already have a 3rd GK.

Jungdal??
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(08-23-2019, 05:02 PM)hwmook Wrote: He really seem bad whenever he play, there is no suitable position for him. He should leave.

unfortunatelly real football isn't FM.. We should learn from what happened to Real. 

They wanted to sell Bale, Rodriguez etc..but there aren't any clubs willing to pay the price for them.. 

Same thing stands for players like Samu, Andre Silva even Kessie and Suso.. Management want to sell them... but there are no buyers.. if there were teams willing to pay 30-35 for Suso-Kessie they would be history now... I don't know if there is a club willing to spend even 20M for Silva... and half of that for Samu.. 

Thats why, we should sell Hakan this season.. since the plan is that he won't take a lot of play time .. and next summer it will be very hard to sell him.
Inter have confirmed that Mauro Icardi is in their Serie A squad this season and will wear the No 7.
Milan News
"Correa's agent Agustin Jimenez is currently in Milan to close the deal."
Serie B club Pescara wants to sign on loan two AC Milan youngsters Matteo Gabbia and Daniel Maldini.
@NicoSchira: Laxalt has postponed his decision to next week, the formula is

loan + purchase option, interested clubs are Atlanta and Marseille

In the last hours a Russian club entered the line
Jorge Mendes is trying to find a destination for Andre Silva. The latest interested club is Sporting but Milan have yet to receive an offer [Di Marzio]

The feeling is at the end Milan will manage to sign Correa, according to Di Marzio
(08-23-2019, 07:31 AM)Kastriot Wrote: We must be living in the era of fake news as I have never seen so conflicting and utterly bullshit stories flying around. Actually Maldini and Boban have been very quick on their targets, all of them have come under the radar (Krunic, Bennaser, Duarte, Leao). All other news it seem have been fabrication by the news outlets.

Indeed it seems like the only true news we get is when we are about to see it become official. I’m sure there many negotiations we had with clubs that we as fans have no clue about.

Maldini said two fullbacks will leave. Strinic terminated officially and Laxalt is rumored to be close to leaving. We clearly are still after Correa.

Rumors today are that we will be meeting Real next week in Madrid. Boban & Paolo will fly to meet Real and possible even Atletico. Real is an expensive place to shop at but you often find quality players there that just need a change of environment and there still are a few good options. Isco, James, Modric and I don’t know who else could be of interest.
It seems Milan and Inter are trying to exploit Real and MU.

Inter seem successful with Lukaku and Sanchez.

We have Theo and maybe Diaz (the most possible if he could half his 5M salary).

I don't really know which way would prove better for each team.

IMO, I like both Theo and Diaz: fast, strong, good ball control and fearless. They are good addition for our old static style & new ball relaying style.
(08-24-2019, 12:59 PM)Aficio Wrote: It seems Milan and Inter are trying to exploit Real and MU.

Inter seem successful with Lukaku and Sanchez.

We have Theo and maybe Diaz (the most possible if he could half his 5M salary).

I don't really know which way would prove better for each team.

IMO, I like both Theo and Diaz: fast, strong, good ball control and fearless. They are good addition for our old static style & new ball relaying style.

We might get Diaz if we manage to get rid of Castellijo.