Summer Mercato 2019
(08-31-2019, 01:09 AM)nefremo Wrote: Well that's what I've been seeing all summer. Just now, some new stuff came out that I saw on R&B, that apparently goes along with your second point...that the money is for the entire card and they can distribute among the sifferent owners. But that news came out of some twitter account, so who knows...

This whole summer though, the story has been the same.....that nobody will touch Everton because Gremio is demanding 40,45, even 50mil just for their portion of the ownership. I have no reason to believe all that changed over night.

Everton costing 90 or so total is lol. Anybody who has that money should use it on Griezmann or similar.
(08-31-2019, 01:19 AM)reza Wrote: Everton costing 90 or so total is lol. Anybody who has that money should use it on Griezmann or similar.

Exactly..and they did. Big Grin
Thus is why nobody went for him this summer. City was the side most interested in him alongside Arsenal, but even they were turned away from the asking price.
Local news: Laxalt to Torino
Maybe official in some hours
Maybe no one cares Big Grin
(08-31-2019, 07:15 AM)Aficio Wrote: Local news: Laxalt to Torino
Maybe official in some hours
Maybe no one cares Big Grin

we care because we want him gone
(08-31-2019, 01:19 AM)reza Wrote: Everton costing 90 or so total is lol. Anybody who has that money should use it on Griezmann or similar.

Obviously your first assumption was more accurate. 35m would be for the full card of the player meaning 17.5m to Gremio for their 50%.

Neymar, Vinicius, Rodrygo all were more accomplished or more hyped than Everton is, they all went for around 40m euro (plus a few more 20m bonuses for Neymar). Highly doubt that Everton would be priced in that bracket especially this late in the market. I think 40m would be more than enough to get 100% of the player in this mercato.

Can he play as second striker though? Or are we officially back to 433 just to adapt to Suso - like what we’ve done for 3-4 years now?

Am I as optimistic as I was 30 days ago? Not at all  Grinundwech But I haven’t lost hope of an important signing yet. I cannot believe that Maldoban after all these years of criticizing Milan would end their mercato like this, it would be a disappointment. Three days left.
Official: Laxalt on loan to Torino. €500k for the loan, option to buy for a further €11.5 million. Torino pay his entire salary of €1.7 million per season.
(08-31-2019, 11:08 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Official: Laxalt on loan to Torino. €500k for the loan, option to buy for a further €11.5 million. Torino pay his entire salary of €1.7 million per season.

So how much we are losing on this kid? Classic Elliott transfer gem. These morons don't know shit about football and they want to run a football club. So incompetent they can't even find the right people for the management. They should go back to ruining countries, that's where they excel.
(08-31-2019, 11:16 AM)millinarios Wrote: So how much we are losing on this kid? Classic Elliott transfer gem. These morons don't know shit about football and they want to run a football club. So incompetent they can't even find the right people for the management. They should go back to ruining countries, that's where they excel.

We bough Laxalt for €14 million + €4 million bonuses. Once signed, it was impossible not losing on this players, always been quite useless and always will be.
GdS: Milan interested in Real Madrid's Brahim Diaz.
(08-31-2019, 11:37 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: GdS: Milan interested in Real Madrid's Brahim Diaz.
Is that the promising young player that they took from City?
Siamo a posto cosi.