Summer Mercato 2019
(09-05-2019, 06:18 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It's actually Lord's tree formation...

Devilol Devilol
AC Milan have spent the sixth most of any European club on transfer fees during the current calendar year, according to one study.
The Rossoneri welcomed two acquisitions in January; namely Lucas Paqueta and Krzysztof Piatek, who arrived from Flamengo and Genoa respectively in €35million deals.
Six players then arrived in the summer mercato: Theo Hernandez (€20m), Rafael Leao (€28m), Rade Krunic (€8m), Ismael Bennacer (€16m) and Leo Duarte (€11m) plus Ante Rebic on a two-year loan at a cost of €5m.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Hopefully they will mostly, if not all, turn out to be good.
(09-05-2019, 08:05 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: AC Milan have spent the sixth most of any European club on transfer fees during the current calendar year, according to one study.
The Rossoneri welcomed two acquisitions in January; namely Lucas Paqueta and Krzysztof Piatek, who arrived from Flamengo and Genoa respectively in €35million deals.
Six players then arrived in the summer mercato: Theo Hernandez (€20m), Rafael Leao (€28m), Rade Krunic (€8m), Ismael Bennacer (€16m) and Leo Duarte (€11m) plus Ante Rebic on a two-year loan at a cost of €5m.

(09-05-2019, 09:49 PM)xudong Wrote: Hopefully they will mostly, if not all, turn out to be good.

2 have already proven to be a success.
2 more are looking the goods (Theo and Bennacer)
We'll see about the others soon enough.
Krunic and Duarte are relatively cheap so as long as they're decent, that's a pass...
Which leaves LEao although I think we won't see the best out of him till next season.
(09-06-2019, 12:17 AM)porcho Wrote: 2 have already proven to be a success.
2 more are looking the goods (Theo and Bennacer)
We'll see about the others soon enough.
Krunic and Duarte are relatively cheap so as long as they're decent, that's a pass...
Which leaves LEao although I think we won't see the best out of him till next season.

While on loan at a Spanish team Tongue

We all make early judgements, positive and negative, that's the nature of being a fan. The first two games said a few things, most of them not good.
We shall see how the team develops, MG needs to use all at his disposal, money spent to warm the bench is not always 'coach didnt like what he saw in training', sometimes it is 'coach is stubborn'. MG has to give all a chance, we spent money for developing and winning not bench.
(09-05-2019, 05:45 PM)reza Wrote: So in conclusion:

Christmas tree

Borini Jack Borini
---Borini Borini----
------Borini-------

Grinundwech

It was not balanced on the right, so I’ve fixed it for you.
(09-06-2019, 01:44 AM)reza Wrote: While on loan at a Spanish team Tongue

We all make early judgements, positive and negative, that's the nature of being a fan. The first two games said a few things, most of them not good.
We shall see how the team develops, MG needs to use all at his disposal, money spent to warm the bench is not always 'coach didnt like what he saw in training', sometimes it is 'coach is stubborn'. MG has to give all a chance, we spent money for developing and winning not bench.

haha.

As for LEao, my judgement is based on the fact I've seen him play all through his senior career.

I'm thinking more along the lines it'll take a season to fully place himself in the team. We've got two starters. He'll have to show something to knock one of them off and they've got the advantage of being older and used to playing Serie A. I do ultimately think he's got the skill to be one of the best in the league. It's just whether he gets the opportunity to show that.

AS for that comment. So True. I do feel like part of Silva failing had to do with that and after a season of being placed as the sub, he'd given up on Milan. Not to say that's a good attitude to have, not at all, but it is what it is.
Quote:Lionel Messi's New Contract Clause Reveals He Could Leave FC Barcelona for Free

You know what I mean
CM: Mussachio - Hakan - Rodriguez contracts expire in 2021 .. All can renew their contracts with Milan
(09-06-2019, 04:25 PM)mazen111 Wrote: CM: Mussachio - Hakan - Rodriguez contracts expire in 2021 .. All can renew their contracts with Milan

Mussachio- NO
Hakan-........Wait this season.
Rodriguez- Yes, Back up for Theo