Milan to leave San Siro
I was hoping we could get our own stadium.
Quote:Milan have finally given Atalanta the green light to play their Champions League home games at San Siro, according to reports.

Allesmoegliche036
This is bullshit!!!!! Spineless move!!! Very disaplointed with this decision!
What is happening?
The plans for a shared 60k stadium will be unveiled at 11:00 Milan time Thursday, the website with announcement is going to be nuovostadiomilano.com
Good luck with that plan. Sala must have something up his sleeve.
(09-23-2019, 11:18 PM)reza Wrote: The plans for a shared 60k stadium will be unveiled at 11:00 Milan time Thursday, the website with announcement is going to be nuovostadiomilano.com

Great news considering this team is fucking shit
Stadium concepts look good
I saw both projects. Both are good and modern. I prefer the 2nd one, Populous I think i the name of the firm. The first one is very standard and looks like many stadiums out there. However, the Populous design is unique, unlike any other and it really does resemble the Duomo with it's design.

The inside of the stadiums looks fine with both. Modern and comfortable. It's what they all look like. Not the intimidating stature of the San Siro, but this is what modern stadiums are about. They all look like malls and are family friendly. Not against it, but not looking too much into the inside. I'm sure it'll be fine.
(09-26-2019, 12:25 PM)nefremo Wrote: I saw both projects. Both are good and modern. I prefer the 2nd one, Populous I think i the name of the firm. The first one is very standard and looks like many stadiums out there. However, the Populous design is unique, unlike any other and it really does resemble the Duomo with it's design.

The inside of the stadiums looks fine with both. Modern and comfortable. It's what they all look like. Not the intimidating stature of the San Siro, but this is what modern stadiums are about. They all look like malls and are family friendly. Not against it, but not looking too much into the inside. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I like the Populous as well