Poll: What next for Milan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leave everything the same and hope for it to get better.
2.50%
1 2.50%
Sell all players and start from scratch with money from sales.
7.50%
3 7.50%
Keep our hard working talents. Sell the rest.
27.50%
11 27.50%
First and foremost a smarter board/ownership and coach and staff. Then let them build.
62.50%
25 62.50%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan's future
As per ACM1899's suggestion here is a poll on the future of the team, can choose up to two
Need a new stadium too. Independent. not with Inter. May be a rebranding. But thats only after we have turned things around. no need to re-brand this mess.
AC MILAN
1. New players, quality ones
2. New coach and management
3. New stadium
4. Milan Lab

Or

SERIE B
i choose the hard one, serie b
Sell all players and buy Ice creams for us.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I choose 3 & 4. I say we get back Cutrone too while we are on it. I just really like this kiddo.
(12-23-2019, 10:25 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Sell all players and buy Ice creams for us.

Forget what I just said. I like this one.  Icon_lol2
Option 4...that's MUST. Build healthy system first....Than implement option 3...
There is no point to sell anybody under this current managment constelation...No matter how much money you give them ,they are not able to reinvest it smartly...It's just trash recycling all over again... Sell $ and Romagnioli or whoever? For what? To buy more Rebic and similar crap? To splash 50M on Correa? No ,thanks...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(12-23-2019, 10:25 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Sell all players and buy Ice creams for us.

Who's paying for shit (we do, but that doesn't help here)? I don't think it would be enough money for ice creams for all of us...

Can we get Italian pizza before that
AC MILAN