Alexis Saelemaekers
Official: Saelemaekers joined from Anderlecht on loan with an option to buy for 8M

The 20-year-old midfielder, who joins the Rossoneri from Anderlecht, will mainly act as a replacement for Suso.he can also play in defense as a right-back.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Welcome Alexis
hope he turns out to be next de bruyne  Devilol and we can sell him for 50m
aka edysim
by the time that he turns out to be the next de bruyne, maybe 50m can get you di gennaro. Rofl
aka xudong
He is not superstar, even not a known player. However I am curious to see why Maldini-Boban chose him even for sub's role.

Anyway, welcome Saelemaekers, be useful player.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Saelemaekers at MilanTV

"I am inspired by Ibra. I want to show fans my desire to help"

Alexis, why did you choose Milan?

"I think it's a great club, all the players dream of playing in such a club and today I'm very happy to be part of this project."

How did you feel about knowing Milan's interest in you?

"Great pride, because I have always considered Milan as a mythical club and a team in which I would have dreamed of playing."

Is there a footballer in the history of Milan that inspires you?

"Yes, of course: Zlatan Ibrahimovic I think he is a footballer and a person who should be inspired by his mentality and his desire to win, so I am inspired by him a lot."

Your goals with the AC Milan shirt.

"My goals are clear: to try to do my best every week for this club, in training and in the match, to demonstrate to the fans my desire to help this team"

The emotion of the first time in San Siro.

"I think it will be a beautiful moment for me: being able to enter this stadium and trample the San Siro grass in front of all the fans will make me shiver."
aka xudong
(02-01-2020, 08:17 AM)Siregar Wrote: He is not superstar, even not a known player. However I am curious to see why Maldini-Boban chose him even for sub's role.

Anyway, welcome Saelemaekers, be useful player.

Perhaps he is their help. They cannot make sales without taking a loss. They couldn't bring in Cash. So now they got a salemaker.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(02-01-2020, 06:47 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Perhaps he is their help. They cannot make sales without taking a loss. They couldn't bring in Cash. So now they got a salemaker.  Icon_lol2

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(02-01-2020, 06:43 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Saelemaekers at MilanTV

How did you feel about knowing Milan's interest in you?

"Great pride, because I have always considered Milan as a mythical club and a team in which I would have dreamed of playing."
AC Milan is a mythical club???!!! Does that mean AC Milan doesnt exist? Are we all delusional ?  Devilstupito
AC MILAN
(02-02-2020, 04:21 AM)Reso Wrote: AC Milan is a mythical club???!!! Does that mean AC Milan doesnt exist? Are we all delusional ?  
mythical, we were once almighty club , but noone could ever prove it.  Icon_lol2
aka edysim