Suso
(02-18-2020, 01:54 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Didn't know he got a 10. Big Grin

[Image: EQ-bzleXkAYfLPa?format=png&name=small]

I think someone made a mistake hit the 1 AND 0 instead of just 1.

On a serious not.e glad he's doing well. Means Sevilla will keep him.
Not really. I remember Andre Silva was scoring like fun for Sevilla, including a brace against Real Madrid even.

Definitely too early to call. Big Grin
aka xudong
(02-18-2020, 05:12 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Not really. I remember Andre Silva was scoring like fun for Sevilla, including a brace against Real Madrid even.

Definitely too early to call. Big Grin

fair call. I'm just hoping that goals and assists are part of what turns this loan to an obligation. While the Silva deal was poor. a Loan with an option to a club who's never spent anywhere near the option value.
Feeling jealous Bbilan fans Sagrin wait and watch me to transform into world's bestSmile
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
(02-18-2020, 01:54 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Didn't know he got a 10. Big Grin

[Image: EQ-bzleXkAYfLPa?format=png&name=small]

2 of our former Milan players is on team of the week.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(02-18-2020, 11:52 AM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: Feeling jealous Bbilan fans Sagrin wait and watch me to transform into world's bestSmile

pls always do well in every match you play. we are happy that you play well and are happy over there..  Sagrin
aka edysim
i hope he keeps playing well until sevilla buy him
We shall meet again.
I have believed in God.
I obeyed the laws of Football and was loyal to my club.

Thank you that all you fans supported me in the times of glory and in times of disappointments.

I will leap in my grave laughing because the feeling that I had the hate of millions of fans on my conscience is for me a source of extraordinary satisfaction. 

Bye Forever..... Sevilla is going to buy me.
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
[Image: KaChing.gif]

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
How official is this? Because he was there on an 18 month loan....so i'm a little worried that reports will come out saying the obligation is only in effect if they make the CL in his end season there.

I need an official announcement! I still can'tbelieve it.

If this is indeed true...that it's great. Gotta say, he had some good times here....but they were dark times for us. Can't believe that Suso was for a couple years considered Milan's most dangerous and best player. I guess Jeremy Menez was at one point too...so can't be too surprised.