Winter mercato 2021
Samir :-)

Who is next? Lavezzi maybe
Another Zaccagni masterclass against Napoli, should be signed in Summer.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Latest on Otavio

[Image: main-qimg-5b84bcf274b616d613df738642833e9f]

Maldini sometimes need to improve the offers for transfer targets, I don't know if we would be able sign top Non-Italians players by competing from others.
Artan Wrote:Samir :-)

Who is next? Lavezzi maybe

Must be an old link. We were linked with Nasri several years ago. I can't believe how or why we would be interested in him now.
(01-24-2021, 08:16 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Latest on Otavio

[Image: main-qimg-5b84bcf274b616d613df738642833e9f]

Maldini sometimes need to improve the offers for transfer targets, I don't know if we would be able sign top Non-Italians players by competing from others.

2 mil is said is first bid. I wonder what would be the number if 3 mil were the first bid. 2,5 mil euros should be enough. We should not follow other club who give big wage easily. FFP should be the first to remember if we want to offer a contract to a player.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Dzeko set to leave Roma.....
(01-25-2021, 09:57 PM)Artan Wrote: Dzeko set to leave Roma.....

Good. That would weaken Roma so much. 

Unless he goes to Inter?
aka xudong
(01-25-2021, 10:25 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Good. That would weaken Roma so much. 

Unless he goes to Inter?

Worse is if he goes to Juve. He is exactly what they need. Someone to hold the ball and let CR, Chiesa etc run off and into position.
According to France Football, Milan likes Boulaye Dia of Reims. The Rossoneri club has expressed interest for the forward but still has not made any offer
(01-25-2021, 10:25 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Good. That would weaken Roma so much. 

Unless he goes to Inter?

He is a crap nowadays, can only finish only 10% of chances of all, poor Pellegrini could had 10 assists easily by now.