Nobody fancies about the draw of 16 yet?
I've been waiting for this. Can't wait so if you think somebody's lucky to launch this, I beg your pardon.

Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea, Arsenal, Benfica, Apoel

Ideally UEFA would love to throw Milan, Barca and Bayern in a row to Mourinho before a one-match final, it's possible

Chelsea or Arsenal, an EPL in last 16 for a few years streak, possible

Reverse duel bewteen Serie A and Bundesliga, happened

Benfica would be a dream as Apoel would be awarded to Basel
(12-08-2011, 01:52 PM)mihan Wrote: I've been waiting for this. Can't wait so if you think somebody's lucky to launch this, I beg your pardon.

Ideally UEFA would love to throw Milan, Barca and Bayern in a row to Mourinho before a one-match final, it's possible

I want APOEL
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Don't overthink these things. Sit back, Focus on the league, and we'll take care of CL when it comes.
I want Real Madrid
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Probably going to be Arsenal. Barca and Real will have an easy draw. Chelsea will play Napoli, Lever will play Inter.
do u guys realize there are 3 Italians in the next round!!!
that's more than any other country...is that the begining of the comeback???

and i don't now how long it has been that there are only 2 english teams in the last 16...was sooooo good to see Man United crash out Angel

Regarding the draw, Real Madrid aside, i think we are favorites to beat any of the remaining teams over 2 matches or worst case scenario, on par (am thinking Bayern)
(12-08-2011, 02:41 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(12-08-2011, 01:52 PM)mihan Wrote: I've been waiting for this. Can't wait so if you think somebody's lucky to launch this, I beg your pardon.

I want APOEL

I do too. Sagrin
(12-08-2011, 05:31 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Probably going to be Arsenal. Barca and Real will have an easy draw. Chelsea will play Napoli, Lever will play Inter.

I wouldn't mind Arsenal. well, as long as we don't get RM, we have a chance.
aka xudong
I don't care who we get , because you eventually have to face the best sides...on paper apoel clearly or Benfica..But Chelsea Arsenal I fancy us for the first time in a while i'd be confident.We are playing some lovely football atm and my buddies say yeah against Genoa or Palermo...fact is we are looking good and hopefully will strenghten in Jan.
Anyone but real, better to meet one of 2 giants la liga at semifinal.
May god with chinese footbball
(12-09-2011, 01:43 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I don't care who we get , because you eventually have to face the best sides...on paper apoel clearly or Benfica..But Chelsea Arsenal I fancy us for the first time in a while i'd be confident.We are playing some lovely football atm and my buddies say yeah against Genoa or Palermo...fact is we are looking good and hopefully will strenghten in Jan.

that's not always true. Sagrin

aka xudong