Week 37: Ac Milan v Cagliari
Reso Wrote:U mean, congrats the referees

No.
(05-16-2021, 09:42 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: RIP Milan.

nah I am used to it for 8 years now Angel
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Poor Hague must regret coming here

Could have played CL with his old club
Zio Fester Wrote:Dire performance. Did not even create one real goal scoring opportunity

Time to move on from Kebab, $rumma

Pioli should pack bags too

With no CL they'll be replaced by more Krunic, Meite like players so getting rid of them won't help much.
What a shit show today....I have no fucking words
Of course we blew it! Who else but Milan would blow this?

Pioli lost it on the Diaz>Samu sub. Just why?

Dumb player's. Good luck not getting your asses handed to you again vs Atalanta! Idiot's.....
I can't believe we missed such a golden chance.
(05-16-2021, 09:45 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Of course we blew it! Who else but Milan would blow this?

Pioli lost it on the Diaz>Samu sub. Just why?

Dumb player's.  Good luck not getting your asses handed to you again vs Atalanta! Idiot's.....

who on earth brings a full back for a full back.....It's braindead Pioli clown
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
absolutely speechless. we may have ruined our season. If we can't even win against a team like Cagliari who had nothing to play for and won 1 games in the previous 34 against us, I am not sure I can expect a victory next game at Bergamo.

Samu has been everywhere; unfortunately, he was a destructive force, terminating almost every possible threat that we created. Hakan has been very poor too, especially towards the end when he was gassed.

Everyone was terrible. The only bright spots are Donnarumma and Kessie. Even Dalot was commendable within the few minutes he got. Meite was shit, and I blame Pioli for the unconventional substitutions he made. He has some explaining to do.

If we lose CL spot this year, it would definitely be most devastating.
aka xudong
We went from #1 spot to #Europa League spot thanks to Bald idiot losing his brains