Week 38: Atalanta vs AC Milan Sunday 23/5 20:45 cet
he is saving Krunic for Atalanta, the son of the b...
I feel romagnoli should replace kjaer

We need his guidance
Atalanta like to play an open game. Defensively we are pretty good. It is an uphill battle. It if there was a team we were going to score against without a CF it is this team. Teams have scored more against them then us. Tough game but doable. Argument that.
(05-16-2021, 11:20 PM)mazen111 Wrote: I feel romagnoli should replace kjaer

We need his guidance

I needed a good laugh.  Thank you mazen
(05-16-2021, 11:06 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Where was Krunic tonight?

Pioli bought on his other sons but neglected him

Krunic no longer have Pioli's wife nudes, so.......
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
win or bust.

I think Mandzukic has to start the match. We need someone to pressure their CBs. Hakan and Rebic on flanks.
AC MILAN
Our chances are one of two.

1. Hope somehow Bologna get a positive result vs Jube.

2. Beat Atalanta. Genoa gave Atalanta an almighty fright. 3-4.
We have to hope that both Atalanta and Jube put EVERYTHING into the Coppa Italia final and both are off in respective game's.

Pioli HAS to implement Hauge and Tonali and NOT Krunic, Samu or Meite. Hauge is a smart player, we need someone with some brains out there, Tonali does more than the aforementioned 3.
I just hope that this situation gave Maldini a opportunity to see that Pioli is not for us even if we get in the Ch League. So, if somehow we make to qualify for Ch on Sunday, Pioli still has to be sacked.

We made 5 of 18 Points at home against Teams from 9th Poistion to bottom. Whit this 13 Points that are missing, we would be Champion

Pioli, grazie per tutto e arrivederci. Ciao bello
Odricem se sina preko novina bude li navijac Juventusa !!!
(05-17-2021, 07:58 AM)ensar7 Wrote: I just hope that this situation gave Maldini a opportunity to see that Pioli is not for us even if we get in the Ch League. So, if somehow we make to qualify for Ch on Sunday, Pioli still has to be sacked.

We made 5 of 18 Points at home against Teams from 9th Poistion to bottom. Whit this 13 Points that are missing, we would be Champion

Pioli, grazie per tutto e arrivederci. Ciao bello

Yes,  absolutely.  Thanks so much to Pioli  for everything he has done for AC Milan because this can't be understated.

Who can we get? Ancelotti ? Galtier? Sheva? Sarri ? Spaletti? 
Will any come without CL ?
(05-17-2021, 08:58 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Yes,  absolutely.  Thanks so much to Pioli  for everything he has done for AC Milan because this can't be understated.

Who can we get? Ancelotti ? Galtier? Sheva? Sarri ? Spaletti? 
Will any come without CL ?

ancelotti; no cl in first season and the coming one at everton

spaletti is low level and cl wont be any issue for him

sheva wont mind ... its a dream to coach milan