Summer mercato 2021
Milan will sign Parma starlet Chaka Traore for €600k. Made his Serie A debut last season as a 16 year old vs Milan.
Its 2021 and still that Bakayoko will play for a big club...
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Lazio clsoing in for Zaccagni.
(08-29-2021, 12:22 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Milan will sign Parma starlet Chaka Traore for €600k. Made his Serie A debut last season as a 16 year old vs Milan.

Kid is the real deal. 9 goals and 9 assists in 15 game's even in Primavera is serious talent.  Hopefully,  he can take that to the senior squad.
(08-29-2021, 11:54 AM)Artan Wrote: Yeah, fucking bald bastard made Hauge leave just to make his bitch sons stay and get play time undeserved.
I was also pissed when we sold Hauge, I think the guy has real talent, but if it means we sign Chaka Traore instead, I am all in! The guy is amazing and will be better than Hauge, anyway You can’t have too many guys for the left wing!
I like our mercato so far, the only bad feeling that we have lost Donnarumma and Chalhanoglu for nothing, imagine if we could collect only 20-30 million euros from their sale and use it to our transfer market…

By the way, if we could sell Conti and Castillejo and buy Corona and Faivre, I would be really satisfied!
It would complete our squad, instead of Castillejo we would have Corona, and Faivre would be the Calhanoglu replacement!
Nikola Vlasic to West Ham for €28m plus bonuses.
(08-29-2021, 12:33 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Lazio clsoing in for Zaccagni.

That sux. Such a low price too.
AC MILAN
Missing out on Zaccagni is a bad thing. Wr might regret this, given the price tag which isn't high
Assessment time for management. Pretty below expectation mercato and hardly improved our squad from previous season.