Summer mercato 2021
Not a dream signing, but i will not judge him before he actually plays. If he suddenly bags a hat trick against Lazio it will be a little embarrasingSmile
Disappointing end to the transfer window... Should have just paid for Faivre, the difference was almost nothing.
Gianluca Di Marzio (via MilanNews) stated that the figures of the deal are as follows: €2.6m for the loan, option to buy at €5.4m and an additional €1m in bonuses.

Soon to be 31 year old from serie B. Why even bother having scouts.

How did Elliott sign this off as they are so opposed to these kind of deals?
Copied from sportening.com: 

?DONE DEAL West Ham United have announced the signing of Croatia international attacker Nikola Vlašić from CSKA Moscow.
Sagrin
Junior Messias has reported this morning to begin his medical examinations ahead of a deadline day move to AC Milan, a video has confirmed.

Gianluca Di Marzio (via MilanNews) stated that the figures of the deal are as follows: €2.6m for the loan, option to buy at €5.4m and an additional €1m in bonuses.

Should be thousands waiting to greet our MESSI-ass...
We won a couple of matches and all of a sudden we thought we didn't need more decent reinforcements.
(08-31-2021, 08:55 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: Gianluca Di Marzio (via MilanNews) stated that the figures of the deal are as follows: €2.6m for the loan, option to buy at €5.4m and an additional €1m in bonuses.

Soon to be 31 year old from serie B. Why even bother having scouts.

How did Elliott sign this off as they are so opposed to these kind of deals?

I think Elliott blocked that deal once already, but Maldini couldn't close deal for anyone else so they had to relent and let him have this one or else we get nobody. To think we spent three months negotiating everyone under the sun just to end up with this guy, pathetic. I hope the 2m they saved from the Faivre deal makes a big difference in the FFP calculations.
(08-31-2021, 09:36 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: We won a couple of matches and all of a sudden we thought we didn't need more decent reinforcements.

That's the horse shit attitude we had last winter too. And we got our asses kicked in the second half and almost missed out on CL despite being the winter champ. I get that we need to be financially responsible, but the penny pinching is really getting on my nerves.
Milan closed its market with the purchase of Messias. There is still no agreement between Sampdoria and Castillejo, the Spaniard could stay. Genoa are in talks for Conti.

Horrible mercato.

Silver lining - hopefully Pioli sacked by Xmas.
(08-31-2021, 09:13 AM)Ruby Wrote: Copied from sportening.com: 

?DONE DEAL West Ham United have announced the signing of Croatia international attacker Nikola Vlašić from CSKA Moscow.

For 30M+ up to 8M bonuses. Vlasic isn't worth 25M. 

(08-31-2021, 09:36 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: We won a couple of matches and all of a sudden we thought we didn't need more decent reinforcements.

All we got was depth, only one (Mike) starter , maybe Giroud. 

I don't know if Messias is CAM or RW, but I am guessing we might change formation do make do with lack of decent CAM/RW.