Summer mercato 2021
According to the latest from Il Milanista, the Milan management would like to keep Kessie until the end of the season, given the player’s contribution is fundamental for Pioli and for the team’s hopes of getting another top four finish.

However, Atletico Madrid are considering an offer that might just change their mind as the club wants to beat the strong competition by offering Hector Herrera plus a cash figure of around €18m.

The Mexican midfielder will also expire in 2022 and his profile is one appreciated by Milan, but the only drawback is his age (31) hence the cash adjustment.
(09-09-2021, 12:15 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: According to the latest from Il Milanista, the Milan management would like to keep Kessie until the end of the season, given the player’s contribution is fundamental for Pioli and for the team’s hopes of getting another top four finish.

However, Atletico Madrid are considering an offer that might just change their mind as the club wants to beat the strong competition by offering Hector Herrera plus a cash figure of around €18m.

The Mexican midfielder will also expire in 2022 and his profile is one appreciated by Milan, but the only drawback is his age (31) hence the cash adjustment.

.... and then Kessie will leave for 0 EUR...... and everyone will be happy as hell  Huh
(09-09-2021, 06:41 PM)Artan Wrote: .... and then Kessie will leave for 0 EUR...... and everyone will be happy as hell  Huh

If we get Scudetto and CL, that's already 70M in the bank.  Devilcool
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
No Donna, Hakan, Kessie and Romag yet participate in CL each year is better than the reverse Big Grin
https://sempremilan.com/cm-liverpool-rea...milan-star

Latest rumor is Liverpool would offer Thiago in exchange for Kessie in January. That'd be a hell of a deal to me.
(09-09-2021, 07:58 PM)slifersd Wrote: https://sempremilan.com/cm-liverpool-rea...milan-star

Latest rumor is Liverpool would offer Thiago in exchange for Kessie in January. That'd be a hell of a deal to me.

Not the player he was. Injury prone and 30. Barely plays for Liverpool and no longer for Spain. But may have to bite instead of losing the mercenary for free.
(09-09-2021, 12:15 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: According to the latest from Il Milanista, the Milan management would like to keep Kessie until the end of the season, given the player’s contribution is fundamental for Pioli and for the team’s hopes of getting another top four finish.

I would honestly rather take the 18M without Herrera, who is decent but meh. 

(09-09-2021, 07:30 PM)Aficio Wrote: No Donna, Hakan, Kessie and Romag yet participate in CL each year is better than the reverse Big Grin

Better to get rid of these money hungry grubs and keep guys like Calabria and Tonali who have pride in the shirt.

(09-09-2021, 07:58 PM)slifersd Wrote: https://sempremilan.com/cm-liverpool-rea...milan-star

Thiago ? Hard pass. Milanlab is already busy with Ibra  Pellegri and I'm sure Conti. Better to keep Thiago out of here.
Minamino or GTFO  Icon_lol2
(09-10-2021, 12:38 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: I would honestly rather take the 18M without Herrera, who is decent but meh. 

Better to get rid of these money hungry grubs and keep guys like Calabria and Tonali who have pride in the shirt.

Thiago ? Hard pass. Milanlab is already busy with Ibra  Pellegri and I'm sure Conti. Better to keep Thiago out of here.
Minamino or GTFO  Icon_lol2

All good, I will take cash too lol. Just don't want his butt to leave for nothing again.
Between Herrera & Thiago.. i'd take the Herrera offer without thinking much.. Thiago maybe the better player.. But Herrera fits our team dynamic more and isnt as injury prone as Thiago.. even before Liverpool.. he already started to have persistent injury issues towards the end of his time at Bayern..
Giroud negative for Covid.
Let's fucking gooooo.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool