Winter mercato 2022
(09-18-2021, 05:38 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Lacazette would be a good option, first thing that need to be said that most of the players in Arsenal are underperforming due to several reasons, the ones who left recently like Emi Martinez, Saliba, Willock, Guendozi, have excelled at other clubs and what else do you want for free?

M'bappe.

But to be serious, personally I've just thought Lacazette was so-so even prior to his Arsenal move. That's just me.
The one I would want for free from Arsenal  is Nketiah.

But for free, right now there is : Belotti , Azmoun, Insigne,  Fati, Bernardeschi and of course Dybala as possible attacking options.

(09-18-2021, 12:01 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milan interested in 21 year old Pisa striker Lorenzo Lucca, who is banging goals for fun in Serie B. (CM)

Yes please, he and Samuele Mulattieri are the hottest Italian prospect for CF this season. Sadly Mulattieri is owned by Merda.

Lucca would be a good option and Mulattieri will be a good player.
The Milan management have been left stunned by the way Franck Kessie is handling negotiations over his renewal, according to a report.

According to Tuttosport, Kessie had declared that he would have solved the problem once he returned to Italy after the Olympics, but now he is refusing Milan’s latest offer which is a five-year renewal that starts at €5m net per season and goes up to €6.5m by the end.

A stalemate appears to have developed and this has attracted the attention of several clubs as the Ivorian is courted by PSG as well as Manchester United and Liverpool. The paper adds that Kessie’s behaviour has left ‘both Maldini and Massara astonished’.

Also according to Tuttosport, contacts with his agent George Atangana are continuous but he wants a guaranteed €6.5-7m net per season for his client. This is a very rich contract and Milan do not seem willing to give up for now.

Sell him in January. There's also reports he's much older than his listed age...
(09-19-2021, 04:39 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: The Milan management have been left stunned by the way Franck Kessie is handling negotiations over his renewal, according to a report.

According to Tuttosport, Kessie had declared that he would have solved the problem once he returned to Italy after the Olympics, but now he is refusing Milan’s latest offer which is a five-year renewal that starts at €5m net per season and goes up to €6.5m by the end.

A stalemate appears to have developed and this has attracted the attention of several clubs as the Ivorian is courted by PSG as well as Manchester United and Liverpool. The paper adds that Kessie’s behaviour has left ‘both Maldini and Massara astonished’.

Also according to Tuttosport, contacts with his agent George Atangana are continuous but he wants a guaranteed €6.5-7m net per season for his client. This is a very rich contract and Milan do not seem willing to give up for now.

Sell him in January. There's also reports he's much older than his listed age...

It amazes me lol, he was the worst performer against Liverpool in a game vs real quality opposition. 

I remember this moron was interviewed as to why he passed up some of the more traditional 'starting midfielder' numbers & instead kept the number 79. He said it's so that the fans didn't have to spend money buying new jerseys. 
LAUGH-OUT-LOUD you donkey cut the Jesus act now and show your true shades of Dollarumma
? Maldini to DAZN: “Have I spoken more with Klopp or with Kessie’s agent? With Klopp. With Kessie’s agent we have been in talks for a year and a half. There will be other occasions to speak again.”

And ppl say Maldini did nothing to renew
AC MILAN
(09-19-2021, 07:19 PM)Reso Wrote: ? Maldini to DAZN: “Have I spoken more with Klopp or with Kessie’s agent? With Klopp. With Kessie’s agent we have been in talks for a year and a half. There will be other occasions to speak again.”

And ppl say Maldini did nothing to renew

I am not sure anybody says that.

If you are negotiating for 1.5 years with no result it is ridiculous to keep trying. If negotiating this long with no result and you didn't sell him in August is very very poor management. If true reflects poorly on Maldini imo.
(09-19-2021, 11:00 PM)reza Wrote: I am not sure anybody says that.

If you are negotiating for 1.5 years with no result it is ridiculous to keep trying. If negotiating this long with no result and you didn't sell him in August is very very poor management. If true reflects poorly on Maldini imo.

Yeah Maldini looks like a simpleton if this nonsense has been going on for one and a half years. 

Set limits, set deadlines and if cannot agree or compromise then sell. Its that simple. Other clubs do it without problems and without losing 4 players on a free within a year.
There is a ton of hate for Kessie here, but I have an honest question. Was he just in good form last season or is he just in bad form now because just coming back from injury and contract negotiations?
(09-20-2021, 01:08 AM)honsano Wrote: There is a ton of hate for Kessie here, but I have an  honest question. Was he just in good form last season or is he just in bad form now because just coming back from injury and contract negotiations?

I don't hate Kessie.  I just either want him to resign or balls up and say he wants out  , no fence sitting.

Last year he carried the central midfield. Bennacer got covid,  then injured, Tonali wasn't ready. Krunic is Krunic. 
I think he is a little distracted and a little bit off from the injury.
(09-19-2021, 11:00 PM)reza Wrote: I am not sure anybody says that.

That could be Maldini's "soft spot".

I'm not sure whether it is a weakness if we are building a family here.

But maybe he should delegate the task for other one.
(09-19-2021, 11:44 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Yeah Maldini looks like a simpleton if this nonsense has been going on for one and a half years. 

Set limits, set deadlines and if cannot agree or compromise then sell. Its that simple. Other clubs do it without problems and without losing 4 players on a free within a year.

Mbappe, Pogba, Dybala, Dembele, insigne, Brozovic, Pellegrini, Kamara, Belotti, Corona. This is just a short list of players that have value over 30m and in their last year of contract. If its that simple then why all their clubs doesn't cash in on them? The fact is not that simple.