Week 6 Spezia - Milan September 25 2021 15:00
(09-25-2021, 04:14 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Kessie well off the pace, agreed.
But Leao LAZY?

He looks lazy and doesn't care. Big Grin It is definitely how he looks, so he needs to work harder than others (those with a non-lazy look) to compensate for it.  Icon_lol2

When he runs his ass off (like in the last game), then we will not call him lazy. It is not our fault that he has a lazy look. Grinundwech
aka xudong
(09-25-2021, 04:54 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: He looks lazy and doesn't care. Big Grin It is definitely how he looks, so he needs to work harder than others (those with a non-lazy look) to compensate for it.  Icon_lol2

When he runs his ass off (like in the last game), then we will not call him lazy. It is not our fault that he has a lazy look. Grinundwech

He's the Big Lebowski of left wingers., you fools!  Sagrin
Average game and I only take the three points..some positive things: Maldini’s first goal and our great work rate after the goal conceded..we develop a “refuse-to-lose” mentality..in previous  years we had points dropped there..furthermore I have to disagree with some brothers..Leao was not lazy..I saw the opposite..great work rate in defence and attack. He was a steady threat from the left and deserved one goal..of course he has to work on his finishing..also glad to see Calabria back, although Kalulu had a solid game..
Kessie looks pretty average and out of form, Giroud and Rebic very tired..
Judging from this game.. Pioli has to start Tonali-Bennacer for Atletico.. kessie has been shit past few games.. we cant keep throwing his useless ass in this bad form in our big games..
Hopefully we're staying top of table this weekend. Merda losing at home to Atalanta, would seem difficult for them to come back and win. Atalanta looks sharp.

Napoli has been winning but honestly they don't impress me @ all I think they fall apart soon.
Tonali and Saele looked very leggy today. Not sure they are going to be effective for Athletico. Tonali was making a lot of sloppy passes.

Inter better be careful. This game is going to get away from them very fast if they don’t find themselves. All Atalanta after Latauros shin volley.
(09-25-2021, 05:44 PM)ACMmike Wrote: Hopefully we're staying top of table this weekend. Merda losing at home to Atalanta, would seem difficult for them to come back and win. Atalanta looks sharp.

Napoli has been winning but honestly they don't impress me @ all I think they fall apart soon.

Don't forget we also play Atalanta after the Atletico match.
Them beating Merda is well and all, but hopefully they get some suspensions/injuries before facing us next weekend.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
If you missed it, Atletico lost to Aalves 1-0. They had 1 shot on target with both Suarez and Griezmann upfront.
I hope Pioli analyzes the shit of that match.
We can beat Atletico!
(09-25-2021, 02:02 PM)nefremo Wrote: Maldini doesn't need to be great like his dad. He doesn't even need to be a starter here. He just needs to be someone like Ambro was, and his carrier would be very successful.

Ambrosini was a starter here for years and was a Italian NT regular, no pressure for little Daniel LOL
Ambrosini was never an italian NT regular. And he was starter in the later part of his career, and then he was not a starter. He started a lot of games to due other players missing.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.