Winter mercato 2022
Here we go again.

Both Theo and Bennacer have a contract expiring in 2024 and the players have expressed a willingness to continue with the club’s current project. Both earn around €2m net per season but the bar has risen and demands of around €6m are expected

“Don’t be fooled, an agreement is not around the corner. Milan want to reach around 4 million euros. The issue will also be addressed with meetings in the new year,” GdS journalist Carlo Laudisa said.
Another two years worth of negotiations for Theo and Bennacer coming up? LOL
We need to clone Calabria and Tonali. Milan Lab needs to to get into that instead of fitness.
Considering their competence it would be something with half head and 5 legs crawling across the floor
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(10-21-2021, 08:01 PM)slifersd Wrote: Another two years worth of negotiations for Theo and Bennacer coming up? LOL

Since their contacts expire in 2024 it will be nearly three years of "negotiations" before they leave for free...
(10-21-2021, 02:42 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: MN: #ACMilan making progress in renewal of Bennacer as both parties want the same.

Both Theo and Brahim Diaz still tested positive for covid.

Andrea Belotti continues to snub an extension with Torino as he dreams of getting a move to AC Milan, according to a report.

Striker Lorenzo Lucca has the approval of AC Milan’s chief scout Geoffrey Moncada as a potential signing, according to a report from La Gazzetta dello Sport 

The paper added that Pisa have no intention of letting him leave in January so Milan are planning Yacine Adli-style operation, by signing him for around €10m and loaning him back to Pisa.

We need to sort out contracts for Theo and Bennacer ASAP. 

Belotti for free would still be a good backup.

Lucca for me should still be the priority because I think he could explode and become a great striker. 

(10-21-2021, 08:34 PM)reza Wrote: We need to clone Calabria and Tonali. Milan Lab needs to to get into that instead of fitness.

I would agree but not sure I'd trust Milan Lab to do anything like that. 

(10-21-2021, 09:04 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Considering their competence it would be something with half head and 5 legs crawling across the floor

If we're lucky. More that likely We'll ask for a clone of Calabria(the Player) and they'll come back with a 3d Model of Calabria(The Region).
(10-21-2021, 08:34 PM)reza Wrote: We need to clone Calabria and Tonali. Milan Lab needs to to get into that instead of fitness.

Considering how well they did with the fitness part, do you really want them to get into cloning? LOL.
(10-21-2021, 09:41 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Since their contacts expire in 2024 it will be nearly three years of "negotiations" before they leave for free...

Bingo, LOL
(10-21-2021, 07:45 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Here we go again.

Both Theo and Bennacer have a contract expiring in 2024 and the players have expressed a willingness to continue with the club’s current project. Both earn around €2m net per season but the bar has risen and demands of around €6m are expected

“Don’t be fooled, an agreement is not around the corner. Milan want to reach around 4 million euros. The issue will also be addressed with meetings in the new year,” GdS journalist Carlo Laudisa said.

I read that Theo wants 8m per season as he is being promised this to return to Real.
Must keep Theo and preferably Bennacer.

Bennacer is inconsistent with form and fitness so needs to work on that before sending him the big contract.