La Liga
(08-05-2021, 07:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: Where's he going?
City?
PSG?
Bayern?
Man Utd?

I feel like those are the only teams that can afford to pay his salary and wil also be attractive to him.
I'd throw Chelsea and Liverpool in there, but I don't think they'd be interested.

How about Juve, do you think they wouldn't be interested? Would be so cool to watch Messi and Ronaldo in the same team...
(08-05-2021, 07:15 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Oh man, we gave #10 to Diaz too soon. Now Messi won't come. Angry

Grinundwech

messi can get our number 7
It seems Messi will get n.19 at PSG, though Neymar offered him n.10
So Pique and S.Roberto scored for Barca today. They both kissed the badge and pointed at it while looking at the camera.
You can read it in 2 ways imo...
1) Barcelona is still Barcelona and the club is the most important thing, so forget about Messi (and stop chanting his name in the 10th minute of every game)

OR

2) It's a straight shot at Messi. As in, we love the club,and we are here. You say you love the club, but you are not.
Maybe kissing the badge in Barcelona is different than in Milan Big Grin
Quote:Barcelona president Joan Laporta has revealed that the club is in €1.35 billion worth of debt, a €200m increase from the figure that was reported in January

Crazy numbers
Imagine been a Barca fan and going from Neymar-Suarez-Messi a few years ago to Braithwaite-De Jong-Depay! Lol

Depay is a good player btw. Kun Augero is there but injured and disgruntled! Haha

Pjanic, Umtiti, Dembele and Coutinho all still there too.
Real seem successful with their new strategy.

Instead of "Zidanes & Pavones", buy established stars + promote ok home-growns from youth center, they have switched to, like "Benzema & Vinicius", retain established stars + buy brightest youngsters (also could be home-grown).

Hope we could have enough money to do the same.
what do you guys think about xavi coaching barca?
I didn't particularly like him as a player. I really liked Iniesta, I liked Messi, and out of those three, Xavi was the only one that I just didn't like at all.

I never liked Barcelona, so I hope that Xavi will continue to lead Barcelona and walk farther and farther down the wrong direction. Icon_lol2
aka xudong