2021–22 Coppa Italia
You can Google : simple jack and if you.dont think of saelemaekers reza can ban me for a month
Naturally, the question had to be asked, did Leao intend to lob that or was it a mistake?

“I wanted to cross, because we have a player like Giroud who is so good in the air. If I don’t have the room to shoot, I go for the cross and that’s what I was doing there,” Leao confessed to Sport Mediaset.
Good reaction after a pathetic 1 half. Theo lost the duell before 1-0 to Genoa, makes it good with two nice assists. That guy has started 2022 with thunder and lightning! Leao likewise. He wins every one to one if he wants. He has just an insane pace and control. That left side is by far the best in Italy and could surely be called one of the best in the footbal world PT.

Otherwise solid performance by Kalulu- Gabbia. I think they actually got better when Tomori got off. Tonali with a poor 1 half, but his old self after the break. On the negative side i will surely pick Messias and Diaz. Both were terrible. You looked at Diaz in a nutshell at the end of the match: Dribbles 4 or 5 Genoa player with great skill, and could put Giroud through, but decides to make it all the way himself. Ruined a 100% chance. He will never be a top class player.

My rating:

- Maignan. 6.
- Florenzi: 6.
- Kalulu: 6,5.
- Gabbia: 6,5.
- Theo: 6,5.
- Tonali: 6.
- Krunic: 5.
- Messias: 4,5.
- Maldini: 4.
- Rebic: 5,5.
- Giroud: 6.

- Leao: 7.
- Saelemaekers: 6
- Bakayoko: 6.
- Diaz: 5.

Lazio or Udinese in the quarter final. Should go through.

Forza Milan!
I really think Maldini should have stayed on instead of Diaz. When we actually starting playing through the middle he played better as did the team. The strategy of just kick it to Theo and watch harkens back to the Suso days and sucks.
World class left side. The middle and right (final 3rd,.so ACM and RW) not even good enough to play at Genoa.

Hope Tomori is fine. It would be devastating to lose him as well.
Messias can be a bench player but nothing more.
Good performance from Theo & Leao
(01-13-2022, 11:32 PM)honsano Wrote: Are we allowed six subs? Tomori, Messias, Maldini, Rebic, Krunic…..Giroud???

We can. 

Napoli and Fiorentina also made 6 changes.
(01-13-2022, 11:55 PM)honsano Wrote: I really think Maldini should have stayed on instead of Diaz. When we actually starting playing through the middle he played better as did the team. The strategy of just kick it to Theo and watch harkens back to the Suso days and sucks.

Maldini wasn't as bad as some would have you believe. I am NOT saying he was good mind you.
He has no end product and he needs to just be a bit more calm which he would get on loan.
Surely  Pippo could nurture Daniel for 6-12 month's?

I also think he should still be a defender, his defensive qualities and tackling is far superior to his offensive.
Despite what management says, I'm not sure how seriously  we take Coppa Italia unless we reach SF.

But we got by, and can just get back to looking at Spezia.
I had a meeting yesterday during the game time. I put the game on another screen, but couldn't really watch much because the meeting was quite important (and it was a one-to-one on Zoom). I also had difficulty logging into my MM, until right now.

From the bits and pieces I caught, I will tell you that I was/am very upset. The moment I saw the starting lineup, I was mad. Why the hell is there a need to play so many regulars against Genoa??? Just play a mix of starters and reserves, and even throw in some kids. We may still win. And so what if we lost???

The worst I feared: 1. injury; 2. extra time. And both happened. Can't believe our luck. Tomori is such an important player, and I can't believe our luck! Angry

Saelesmaekers.. Congratulations on his goal, but what an otherwise shitty player.. Ever since he signed the extension, he has been terrible--consistently terrible. You can see clips here and there about him showing off some fancy tricks, but on the pitch when it matters, he can't seem to beat an amateurish player. WTF??

(01-13-2022, 11:45 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: You can Google : simple jack and if you.dont think of saelemaekers reza can ban me for a month

Icon_lol2
aka xudong