Health and Fitness
Anybody here interested in health and keeping fit? looking for a few pointers as i start my new training regime next week.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
(01-14-2012, 01:47 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: Anybody here interested in health and keeping fit? looking for a few pointers as i start my new training regime next week.

I am trying to keep fit ...

I wanted to lose some weight (180cm for 74 kg in October/November -> 180cm, didn't change lol, for 65 kg at the end of December, now i'm around 67 kg which is better), now I have to do some training to muscle my body.

My motivation is purely esthetical (I wasn't fat or anything, I'm just at some point in my life where I want to be well both in my head and in my body) as I have no health problem !! Smile
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
i'm just going to be doing mostly cardio work, not to bothered about getting huge muscle. just want my overall fitness to be greater, might do some slight muscle building but purely through basic routines. my buddy offered to go jogging with me so i might take him up on that offer.
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

I need to do more, I am not fat but have to manage levels. I think I do everything required - food, exercise and the rest - but not as much as I should be.
i've ordered myself a speed skipping rope. should do everything i want it to, will couple this with jogging and such i should be in shape for summer in no time.

hopefully i'll be able to do this soon haha

Im doing some bodybuilding. Only a beginner but my Milan jersey is getting nice and tight now.
Have altered my diet. Doing well but these big Milan games are causing me to go on the beer =D

Monday - chest arms
Tuesday - legs abs
Wed - rest
Thurs - Shoulders traps lats
Fri - rest

rinse and repeat. I dont do cardio as i walk 3 hours to and from work each day.
In 3 hours I am going to the gym. Working on a nice beach muscle look (useless, but cool looking).
Monday - Shoulders + abs + running
Wednesday - Biceps + Triceps + forearms + running
Friday - Killer chest workout + Abs again + running

I've been doing this for five weeks now and already seeing results. I don't really have an adaptive diet but I do eat:
- A lot of chicken and turkey
- Do not drink heaps of cola, near zero really
- Drink much water
- Drink aquarius before training to improve my blood flow and stock water in my cells for transpiration means
- Watch what I eat in terms of cookies
- Eat fried food only once a week (home-made fries, can't say no to that)

This does the trick for me. If you want to know which exercises to do just ask. But this above is just to look good. If you want to be a body builder just check out the guy above me.
I use some basic exercises which you can do at home with dumbells and some things that require gym equipment (but have dumbell alternatives)
Mathiask this is what i'm after. i'm quite tall (6ft 2" or 190cm) and slim (think like peter crouch or Per Mertesacker) i just want to put some meat on if you get me for no other reason than not looking so scrawny and like you for summer just for the effect.

Kaka, send me an e-mail at with the available time you have, divided over the days per week you want to work out and the desired result (buff up/ ...) and i'll try and work something out for you
nice one mate, i'll drop you an E-mail tomorrow if that's okay with you after i've finished work.