Health and Fitness
sent you an e-mail buddy.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
Guys, you should all check in with our boy Pato, I am sure he can help you.
(01-16-2012, 02:16 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: Mathiask this is what i'm after. i'm quite tall (6ft 2" or 190cm) and slim (think like peter crouch or Per Mertesacker) i just want to put some meat on if you get me for no other reason than not looking so scrawny and like you for summer just for the effect.

same here! Sagrin I look like Peter Crouch too.

(01-17-2012, 07:54 PM)mathiask Wrote: Kaka, send me an e-mail at mathias_keulen@hotmail.com with the available time you have, divided over the days per week you want to work out and the desired result (buff up/ ...) and i'll try and work something out for you

Do you mind if I also send you an email? I have given up on myself just for the record though. Icon_lol2 I am old (mid 30s), busy (whenever at work), and lazy (whenever not at work). Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(01-19-2012, 01:25 AM)xudong Wrote: same here! Sagrin I look like Peter Crouch too.

Do you mind if I also send you an email? I have given up on myself just for the record though. Icon_lol2 I am old (mid 30s), busy (whenever at work), and lazy (whenever not at work). Icon_lol2

I think you should try to be Ronaldo or Ronaldinho. It is much easier Grinundwech
(01-20-2012, 01:25 PM)Aficio Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 01:25 AM)xudong Wrote: same here! Sagrin I look like Peter Crouch too.

I think you should try to be Ronaldo or Ronaldinho. It is much easier Grinundwech

No, it is not. I am very skinny, and seem to stay that way. I have tried in the past (mostly when I was in college) but have never succeeded in putting on any weight.

Crouch, yes. Ronaldo, no - at least, not yet. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
There should be a contest...win 3 months at Milan Lab.

After you finish you are guaranteed injury prone Grinundwech
(01-19-2012, 01:25 AM)xudong Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 02:16 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: Mathiask this is what i'm after. i'm quite tall (6ft 2" or 190cm) and slim (think like peter crouch or Per Mertesacker) i just want to put some meat on if you get me for no other reason than not looking so scrawny and like you for summer just for the effect.

same here! Sagrin I look like Peter Crouch too.

(01-17-2012, 07:54 PM)mathiask Wrote: Kaka, send me an e-mail at with the available time you have, divided over the days per week you want to work out and the desired result (buff up/ ...) and i'll try and work something out for you

Send me an e-mail. I am working on kaka's right now though.
I started into fitness last June.Wasn't fat by any means but just wanted to bulk a little and get a bit fitter.The putting on muscle is ridiculously hard fat easy muscle not so.But it's been good I'm 188 cm and currently 90 Kg .
Not as shredded as I'd want to be but i had planned on bulking from June -about now and try and lean out to about 83 kg for around May.
I have gotten accustomed to eating so much that cutting back is hard.

I currently do a 5 day split
Day 1: Legs
Superset Thigh Extensions w/ Leg Curls
Box Squats
Straight Leg Deadlifts
Calf Raises:

Day 2: Chest
Incline Barbell Bench Press
Incline DB Bench Press
Flat Bench Press
Cable Crossovers
Pushups: 15 sets of 10 every other week

Day 3: Back
Pulldowns
Seated Cable Rows
T-Bar Rows
Bent Over Rows
Pullups: 1 set to failure

Day 4: Shoulders
Side Laterals
Front Laterals
Rear Laterals
Arnold Presses
Upright Rows

Day 5: Triceps, Biceps
Pushdowns
French Curls
Overhead Triceps Ext
Closed Grip Pushdowns
Alternating DB Curls
Alternating DB Hammer Curls
Barbell Curls
Cable Curls

The day's are Mon-Wed and Fri,Sat...thats what I have for this week obviously mix it up keep youre body guessing.I also do H.I.I.T 3 times a week for 30 mins as Cardio that's High Intensity Interval Training.Now working out is good it's great but Diet is key it is 80% diet , you can train all you want and supplement you're ass off , but If the diet isn't in check it wont work....that was a long ass post.
Kaka; you received my workout plan ?
(02-01-2012, 12:41 PM)mathiask Wrote: Kaka; you received my workout plan ?

got it this morning mate! thanks ever so much for all your hard work mate, gonna get on it now!
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."