AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT
Ibra has just crossed the damn line in my books. The thing that annoys me most is Galliani's interview from a couple of days back about how "Ibra is close to matching van Basten"!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Also, Raiola has been recently shit talking about how we should give Ibra a new deal, given his performances.

Why all the brown-noseing when Sheva, ripped Serie A apart for season after season, while not acting like a chick on the pitch, not getting stupid red cards, and not disappearing from big games.

For all I care, and especially considering Ibra's age, let's build a new attacking line up of Binho - Pato - SES.
Ibra is one of the biggest reasons why Pato gets worse and worse. We are wasting the world's best player because of this freak. Even Binho starts to look like crap cuz all of our play just MUST go through Ibra.
Ibra off, Binho all the sudden looks like a player we know he can be, apart from the misses.

And Ibra is a Milan hero? This guy without class? People must have forgotten about our heroes that have class - Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, etc.
It's a shame Milan is asocciated with THIS type of players like Ibra nowadays.

Alright gonna download the Roma match to fix my mood. Cheerz.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-05-2012, 05:07 PM)xudong Wrote: If Real Madrid or Barcelona were playing in this league, they probably would be leading by 20 points. Icon_lol2
You are probably rite, but you know what, there are few Fabio Capellos on this board who would argue that Serie-A is too technical for Braca & Real to win easily, Spanish league is not as tough, Serie-A has better defenders, blahblahblahblah .......

Lets just celebrate this draw and the fact that Barca & Real are not Italian clubs, so AC Milan is still in scudetto race Sagrin
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(02-05-2012, 05:07 PM)LebRN Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 04:57 PM)xudong Wrote: just when we started to play better, we lost our only real threat. This is a stupid weekend for the big teams: Inter Merda 0-4 Roma; Juventus 0-0 Siena; Fiorentina 3-2 Udinese (so far); Genoa 3-2 Lazio.

The only one that is laughing is Roma.

I don't see how it can be a blessing in disguise. I will just say that we get lucky that we aren't thrown further away by Juventus.

Obviously the scudetto fight is on, but both sides must regret letting good chances slip.

well, even after Ibra was off we were still the better side and had some good chances and although most of that is due to Napoli opening up the game because we were playing with 10 men but I'm interested to see if Udinese would not be less defensive if there is no Ibra out there and if Milan will play as a team when they are not "restricted"/lazy(??) to just play for Ibra and hope he does it for us

I don't think we played better after he was off. We were worse (though still better than Napoli). We were on the verge of scoring, and Ibrahimovic's sendoff disrupted the game and we never looked sharp again.

If you were talking about Allegri now having to rest Ibrahimovic, then yes, I agree that it would be a good news. This way, hopefully he would be thirstier and hungrier when he comes out again (I don't know how long this time he will be banned).
aka xudong
(02-05-2012, 05:08 PM)fLame Wrote: Ibra has just crossed the damn line in my books. The thing that annoys me most is Galliani's interview from a couple of days back about how "Ibra is close to matching van Basten"!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Also, Raiola has been recently shit talking about how we should give Ibra a new deal, given his performances.

Why all the brown-noseing when Sheva, ripped Serie A apart for season after season, while not acting like a chick on the pitch, not getting stupid red cards, and not disappearing from big games.

For all I care, and especially considering Ibra's age, let's build a new attacking line up of Binho - Pato - SES.
Ibra is one of the biggest reasons why Pato gets worse and worse. We are wasting the world's best player because of this freak. Even Binho starts to look like crap cuz all of our play just MUST go through Ibra.
Ibra off, Binho all the sudden looks like a player we know he can be, apart from the misses.

And Ibra is a Milan hero? This guy without class? People must have forgotten about our heroes that have class - Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, etc.
It's a shame Milan is asocciated with THIS type of players like Ibra nowadays.

Alright gonna download the Roma match to fix my mood. Cheerz.
There are two kinds of MM fans in this world my friend,............ those who want Ibra on the bench, & those who want him out of the team in Summer ....... & then there is Hitman, who considers Ibrahimovic the best thing ever happened to AC Milan.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(02-05-2012, 05:19 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't think we played better after he was off. We were worse (though still better than Napoli). We were on the verge of scoring, and Ibrahimovic's sendoff disrupted the game and we never looked sharp again.

If you were talking about Allegri now having to rest Ibrahimovic, then yes, I agree that it would be a good news. This way, hopefully he would be thirstier and hungrier when he comes out again (I don't know how long this time he will be banned).

true, i did not say we played better, i said we were still better (than Napoli), because before he was sent off we were getting really close to that goal, but that was through those long balls toward him mainly which Napoli couldn't deal with, whereas after his sending off we definitely played better team football and yet we were playing with 10 men.

So my point is not about resting Ibra (which of course i think Allegri should have done before (although maybe he knew Ibra would rest himself as usual Angel)) but that our performances have been far from impressive attacking football; we would have 60-70% of possession in matches but end up with 5 real chances all match which is ridiculous. that is mainly because we just keep moving that ball sideways and backwards (would be interesting to see how many of our passes are towards our defenders) because players don't dare pass forward to someone other than Ibra, but then again they sometimes don't dare pass to Ibra because if they don't deliver the pass he was thinking about then they would get SCOLDED.

Let's just play football without Ibra and see
It was stupid , but Aronica did the same bloody thing .And Dias's punch on V.Bommel and his handball , we have got a few soft penalties but these decisions are costly.
Straight red doesn't that mean a 3 game ban unless it was a second yellow , I didn't see the game due to work so wondering.
(02-05-2012, 05:36 PM)LebRN Wrote: ...
Let's just play football without Ibra and see

just to correct myself: let's play football without Ibra, Pato, Cassano, Boateng, Aquilani, Flamini, Gattuso, Nesta, Yepes (anybody else missing?) ConfusedConfused
I think this red is just a normal one, so he will miss only the next match against Udinese.
For a punch, it will be a 3 match ban, mark my words.

At the end of last season we did great without Ibra, too bad we don't have Aqua, Boa, Merkel, either to play a proper midfield ... and Pato...

I would try playing Robinho - Inzaghi - SES and feed Inzaghi with as many balls as possible.
See if Pippo can still be a goal machine as we remember him.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-05-2012, 05:50 PM)Aficio Wrote: I think this red is just a normal one, so he will miss only the next match against Udinese.

A straight red card means he is banned for two matches, we can appeal this I guess to get a one match ban for Ibra but I doubt they will reduce his ban because he hit an opposing player.