Summer mercato 2012
We need a quality Left full back, We wont have any problems with money as we can sign a quality fullback with Taiwo's and Vila's sales.

i dont want Ashley Cole, just because even Chealse wants doesnt want him at their team, they think that he is crap. i rate İvanovic high. His offensive game is very good, effective dribbling and crossing. Moreover, we linked with him before he moved to Chealse. Ancelotti really wanted him at Milan and then he went to Chealse.

Criscito, Pasqual or maybe other Fullbacks. Fucile? He is now loan to Santos.
Santon will be the LB signing.
(03-15-2012, 10:43 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Huntelaar is on fire this year. Man I liked this guy when he was with us, to bad he didnt get his chance here. Confused

i liked him to, one of his very few performances for us i remember he scored to nice goals.. idk why we let him go but i cant complain because the money pretty much helped us afford robinho who is alot better for the team regardless
(03-16-2012, 12:40 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Santon will be the LB signing.

would be interesting if that happened. Smile
aka xudong
(03-16-2012, 01:49 AM)WCmilan Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 10:43 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Huntelaar is on fire this year. Man I liked this guy when he was with us, to bad he didnt get his chance here. Confused

i liked him to, one of his very few performances for us i remember he scored to nice goals.. idk why we let him go but i cant complain because the money pretty much helped us afford robinho who is alot better for the team regardless
WOW, 13 goals. He really is on fire. Now please don't say its Europa League, becasue AC Milan lost in Uefa Cup in Maldini's last season, which shows it is still very tough competition to play. Seriosely Huntelaar would be ideal for AC Milan to replace Inzaghi and Cassano, specially like of Boateng, Aqulani and Robinho helping in making chances to score. I am a strong believer in giving second chances. Bring him again to San Siro please!
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
It is nice to have both Davide Astori and Davide Santon, but each cost us at least 6M
(03-15-2012, 02:59 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 07:36 AM)Kastriot Wrote: Its unreasonable to expect to get 40 mil for Pato, when we already agreed terms with PSG for 29 mil in the winter, and since then the only thing that he has excelled at is the rate of his injuries.

It is funny (bordering ridiculous) that some of us rate Pato so bad that they want him to be sold, yet also rate him so high that they genuinely believe that he will cost as much as 40 M.

EXXXXXXXXACTLY ! You hit the nail right on the head........

PSG want Pazzini if they fail with Pato second time.

IMO, Pazzini & Matri are 2 best penalty box strikers in Italy now. And Inter win almost every time Pazzini scores (they won against Marseille with his penalty, didn't they Big Grin). After selling him, Inter only have 2 old forwards with big wage and an useless & unprofessional striker, nice for them. Sell him and keep Sneijder, Inter.
(03-16-2012, 12:40 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Santon will be the LB signing.

i think he will be a revelation..can play in both wings, i.e direct replacement for zambro....it was just a matter of him playing for the right set-up...

where did u get this news? or is it just a rumor?

santon, astori, deRossi, van persie would have been a perfect mercato....!!!
Santon is a gamble,the kid is very immatrure,we'd better find a loan plus purchase deal for him.while armero is pretty much a sure thing,I think 7-8 million plus merkel can persuade udinese release him.
May god with chinese footbball