Summer mercato 2012
I do think we need a creative AM..to take some of the responsibilty off Ibra's shoes. I actually have never seen a live Ganso match..but judging by other people's opinions and the typical youtube scouting, he's AT LEAST better than what we have currently.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(03-21-2012, 04:21 PM)Mystik Wrote: I do think we need a creative AM..to take some of the responsibilty off Ibra's shoes. I actually have never seen a live Ganso match..but judging by other people's opinions and the typical youtube scouting, he's AT LEAST better than what we have currently.

I've seen a bunch of Ganso latest live matches (some say right now he isn't as good as he usually is) and I would take Hernanes over him any day. Big Grin
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(03-21-2012, 12:04 PM)will4li Wrote: Juve is a club with rich tradition of brand italian true-grit football.if they get robben and torres,their menace is imminent.it's not a coincidence they linked with this 2,not some penalty strikers like Dzeko or VP,they are copying real's building plan.

I don't want to elaborate more about this as ACMILAN1983 already did, I suggested you read it again. I only have one questions: if they want to start play with wingers, why the hell are Krasic and Elia benched????
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(03-21-2012, 10:33 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: russo-neri, Juve next season are very much an enigma and it's too early to call as to how good they'll be. This season, they've used their resources well, but are still a team that's shown up it's weaknesses, as is evident in their numerous draws.

A lot of Juve fans want a top class forward (thinking this will make them a great side), but the issue stems from deeper and the inability to open up teams, relying mostly on Pirlo to make a killing pass. More worryingly for Juve, Conte's built his side around Pirlo, but questionmarks must be raised as to how long Pirlo can maintain this level of performance when he's fast approaching his mid-30s in a side that's heavily reliant on it's pressing.

Talking about signing Nesta is a massive joke too. Juve press and they like to press high. Nesta's 36 and has lost most of his pace. Seriously, if they sign him to play in this system, then they're in for a disaster.

Finally, their biggest problem is fatigue. This season they've really only had to worry about the league. Yet, everybody's already saying that physically they're struggling to keep up the early season pace now, and we're still only in March with 2 months to play. Next season they'll be in CL and as we know, it's a tournament that is physically and mentally draining more than any other. As Napoli have shown this season, it's very difficult to manage the league and CL and that's a Napoli side with players (Cavani and Lavezzi) who can individually make a difference in matches.

Conte has to prove that he can adjust his approach to matches to be able to meet the demands of multiple competitions. Until now, he's able to play one brand of football and that's about it. He's tried to experiment by changing his system around, but the results haven't been all that successful.

For me, Juve have a lot of work to do ahead of next season to try and get to a level where they can successfully play in the league and CL and though it's a realistic possibility they will, I'm still unconvinced whether they can yet.

Finally (I'm getting tired of writing about Juve), the rumours of Torres and Robben make little sense when you consider what Juve need. They have major issues scoring goals, and Torres has been nothing short of a disaster for the past couple of years, a guy who has been scared to get the ball, never mind shoot. Scoring goals against Leicester City is hardly likely to make him world class again.

Robben on the other hand represents everything that Conte's philosophy doesn't. I struggle to think of a more individual player in world football, with a prima donna attitude and poor work ethic. Add to this he suffers serious injuries frequently and I struggle to see how Conte will successfully work with him.

Getting back to us, I think Ederson could be a really good signing. He's a really talented player who I was a big fan of for years. He's lost his way the last 2-3 years, but if Allegri was to get the best out of him, I think we'd have a great player on our hands.

Okmilan
aka xudong
I remember when to play for Milan you had to have either...Potential...Be a very or great player...hard worker ...not a scumbag.
Now it seem's you only have to be out of contract and want to join, then hey you can.I am not being sarcastic , that is simply the way it is..Keita and Balzaretti are not and will not free for anyone thinking about them, Muntari Monty maybe Ederson Natali summer mercato 2012 oh and Pato out Maxi in on a permanent deal
(03-21-2012, 06:36 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 12:04 PM)will4li Wrote: Juve is a club with rich tradition of brand italian true-grit football.if they get robben and torres,their menace is imminent.it's not a coincidence they linked with this 2,not some penalty strikers like Dzeko or VP,they are copying real's building plan.

I don't want to elaborate more about this as ACMILAN1983 already did, I suggested you read it again. I only have one questions: if they want to start play with wingers, why the hell are Krasic and Elia benched????

I agree that it's uncertain whether juve can blend in robben and torres.robben is rather easy,despite his arrogance,he never failed before actually,no matter in chelsea,real or bayern.but torres' case is compliacted,nobody knows if conti can bring back the best out of him since elia and krasic all failed.but I believe allegri can work this magic based on his record.

If juve doesn't want play wingers,why they spent big to buy krasic and elia?indeed both were benched,but juve still has 2 italian winger in first 11,giachherini and pepe.since pirlo is weak in defence,conti prefer more defensive and dicilplined wingers.if they play 3 DM like us,they can easily use 2 pure wingers upfront.the fact is that juve have lots of faith in wingers.despite the failure of krasic and elia,they still push hard for robben and torres,they just go straight for top class wingers.ManU,chelsea,real,spurs and bayern even barca all play wingers,that's a big percentage among all stronger teams. in this 3 DM era,I don't see the impossibility for milan to play wingers tacticly or strategically?

May god with chinese footbball
(03-22-2012, 03:12 AM)will4li Wrote: If juve doesn't want play wingers,why they spent big to buy krasic and elia?indeed both were benched,but juve still has 2 italian winger in first 11,giachherini and pepe.since pirlo is weak in defence,conti prefer more defensive and dicilplined wingers.

That does not sound like robben at all.

Quote:if they play 3 DM like us,they can easily use 2 pure wingers upfront.the fact is that juve have lots of faith in wingers.despite the failure of krasic and elia,they still push hard for robben and torres,they just go straight for top class wingers.

Call it fantasy, or self-claim. Unproven. Less than rumors. Made-up.

Quote:ManU,chelsea,real,spurs and bayern even barca all play wingers,that's a big percentage among all stronger teams. in this 3 DM era,I don't see the impossibility for milan to play wingers tacticly or strategically?

I'd love to, but the management is NOT heading into that.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
1, robben is such immense a talent, coaches will switch formation for a tactic pivot player like him,juve have adequate manpower to do that.

2, It's all over the web.if you call this fantasy or made-up,our rumor about tevez also is.

3, If we can get robben and torres on the cheap, the management will.we actually linked to both before if I remember correctly.
May god with chinese footbball
Honestly, I think Juve's record is not as strong as it seems. Further more, Torres could be a lost cause and although Robben is a talented player, he is as injury prone as Pato.
Even if Juve manages to sign both of them on bargain price....I still won't lose any sleep or wonder why Milan did not sign them. Since Torres has no room in Milan even if Pato is sold, while Robben could have a place but he is always out injured at least 55% of games.

Personally, if Maxi Lopez can do what he did against Juve on a regular basis, he is much better than Torres at this time.

As for Milan playing with wingers, well, they kind of do. Maybe those players are not true wingers but they tend to hug the sidelines as much as any wingers.
(03-22-2012, 06:47 AM)will4li Wrote: 2, It's all over the web.if you call this fantasy or made-up,our rumor about tevez also is.

3, If we can get robben and torres on the cheap, the management will.we actually linked to both before if I remember correctly.

2. "Fabregas to Milan is a done deal." was also all over the web. So was the "Ganso to Milan is a done deal." Just saying.

3. Yeah, but unfortunately we don't need either of them.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"