Ola from Catalunya.!!
tello Offline

Ola from Catalunya.!!
Ola Milan,

My name is Tello, and I'm from Espanya, Barcelona.
Just visiting your forum and discuss tonight's game.

Gracias.
-tello
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2012 01:23 PM by tello.)
03-28-2012 01:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theaxeofpain Offline
Red And Black Heart!

RE: Ola from Catalunya.!!
Are you that young Barca player by any chance? Big Grin

Anyway, welcome on board mate.

"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
03-28-2012 01:37 PM
mzk57 Offline
MM Best Pundit

Hey can you deliver a message from us Milan fans to Barcelona? Please let them know Ibrahimovic has regained his fine form Now is scoring lots of great goals plus assists. Now he really understands the meaning of 'total' football, so kind sign him again just like two years and please give us David Villa plus 45 mil and get him. He won't disappoint you this time around. Sagrin Okmilan

Argentina will win the World Cup
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: hand-of-god-gif-o.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2012 03:38 PM by mzk57.)
03-28-2012 03:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aficio Offline
Milanista

Welcome & enjoy your stay Big Grin
03-28-2012 03:53 PM
reza Offline
Administrator

Hi and welcome tello
03-28-2012 04:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ACMILAN1983 Offline
Milanista

Welcome to MM Smile Hopefully we'll see two great games, although Barca are overwhelming favourites.
03-28-2012 04:29 PM
Nalx Offline
Schoolyard Football Legend

Welcome to MM, Tello. Interesting nickname from another interesting prospect from La Masia Okmilan

free loan with option to buy ™
03-28-2012 07:42 PM
xudong Offline
Milanista

(03-28-2012 07:42 PM)Nalx Wrote:  Welcome to MM, Tello. Interesting nickname from another interesting prospect from La Masia Okmilan

I am actually jealous of Barcelona for their seemingly unexhaustable treasure mine, while every summer we cheered for a few youngsters of our own in the meaningless friendlies and only to see them sent into oblivion later on. Sad

[Image: 9IcGX.png]
03-28-2012 10:54 PM
tello Offline

(03-28-2012 01:37 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote:  Are you that young Barca player by any chance? Big Grin

Anyway, welcome on board mate.

Tello (pron.: "Tehl-yo") is our new Super-Sub and he makes "Christina Ronaldo" of RMA a very jealous boy. younger, faster, more skill, better looks and exciting to watch on the ball.

FCB-B player (7) and first team (37) gloats a higher than Messi goal average, scoring a goal every 66mns better than current World player at just 1 goal every 93rd minute. He will hurt more into the future. recent 2 CL goals against Leverkusen, almost a (hat-rick) on debut at Europena Premier football Grandeur.

Si, thanks for having me on here.
Gracias.!

(03-28-2012 03:36 PM)mzk57 Wrote:  Hey can you deliver a message from us Milan fans to Barcelona? Please let them know Ibrahimovic has regained his fine form Now is scoring lots of great goals plus assists. Now he really understands the meaning of 'total' football, so kind sign him again just like two years and please give us David Villa plus 45 mil and get him. He won't disappoint you this time around. Sagrin Okmilan

thanks to him now we can't afford a buy-out-clause fee for Neymar out of Santos.

No thanks, you can try Abramovich for a deal. ..Sagrin

(03-28-2012 03:53 PM)Aficio Wrote:  Welcome & enjoy your stay Big Grin

Mucho Gracias.!.

(03-28-2012 04:29 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:  Welcome to MM Smile Hopefully we'll see two great games, although Barca are overwhelming favourites.

Si,
it is not so easy to claim after last nite now is it.?
perhaps we have now become underdogs since all luck went out the window in 1st leg.

Thank you for you Welcome ACMILAN1983.

(03-28-2012 07:42 PM)Nalx Wrote:  Welcome to MM, Tello. Interesting nickname from another interesting prospect from La Masia Okmilan

I agree.
Christina "Tello" Herera - He's a sensational player graduating from Masia Academy into FCB. 20 years old, yes he was very nervous after Pep send invitation to play from reserve division since it is tough to find opening in 1st side and hard work was compulsory (even more that 100% to 200%) to convice you want 1 team line up. (Fabregas can explain this road better.)

since the academy keeps similar play fashion, Tello admits growing in confidence to knit-well with the team, to go well wide out and go past defenders at blistering paces that makes a ball-rush go very dizzy.
we wish him well.

(03-28-2012 10:54 PM)xudong Wrote:  

I am actually jealous of Barcelona for their seemingly unexhaustable treasure mine, while every summer we cheered for a few youngsters of our own in the meaningless friendlies and only to see them sent into oblivion later on. Sad

I appreciate your honesty.
Me too I would be jealous to have this discipline of a club with strong philosophy to football if I was maybe RMA or Villareal supporter because Messi, Andres and Xavi cost nothing to FCB, free football babies from La Cantera.

at this place it is not football training, it is the "art" of the ball to respect it and not just kick it, to play together, to eat together, to sleep together, to have healthy lifestyle and attitudes, in essence to bond a team to help each other no matter you loose or you win. To be more than just football.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2012 10:02 AM by tello.)
03-29-2012 09:31 AM
GeoTav Offline
Geostradamus

Like many will say, the Barcelona model is the best one to make some young players grow, and that results in new young players each season.
But we can't copy that as there is no B team allowed in Italy ... Sad

Welcome and let's go for the second leg !!

One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at ... Us ?
03-29-2012 11:04 AM