Summer mercato 2012
Milan cant win big games vs the likes of İnter, Juventus, Napoli and Lazio. How come we expect us to be in top 4 in CL?

Like Boniek said before, Which Milan players would start in Real or Barcelona' starting line up? his response was Thiago Silva. 1 player, its say it all. Let Real or barcelona alone, Which Milan players would start in Bayern's starting line up?

maybe you think that Milan can fight for CL or scudeto with the likes of Emanuelson or Nocerino. i respect but i dont agree. Even Juve has better midfield than us, would you start Nocerino over Marchiso or Vidal?

You didnt get what i mean, im saying that we should have more quality on midfield. in this case, i dont see Nocerino enough for our midfield.

You got it from my posts Milan should buy the best players in all positions and try to make the best team possible with them to win everything? im just saying that Milan should have more quality and should solve weak points? We could eliminate Barcelona with right players, with right tacticall game, but first we should solve our weak problems.

Top favourite for scudetto cant manage to beat the likes of Napoli, Lazio, İnter and Juventus. What a favourite. LOL
(04-21-2012, 05:38 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Muntari's finishing is weak compared to Nocerino, but he scored the winner vs Chievo and with his long distance shoot brings us 3 points.

For example, Vidal is better than him on defensive zone, but he uses the ball better than him. His 2 way game is better than Nocerino's, he has 4 assists with Juve, scored 4 times.

Milan needs a FB who can make offensively contribution

Milan needs a creative player, a player who can make difference, a quality player

Milan lacks 3-4 top players to fight for CL.

im surprised everyone was saying that Emanuelson was doing pretty good. Above all, Emanuelson is not Milan class, not enough for Milan.

Nocerino, Muntari, Emanuelson are great? Lets stay as we are. Maybe we can win something in our dreams.

What can I reply ... Read the previous 106 pages of this thread ?

Milan - Palermo : Nocerino scored the first goal, allowing us to play better and win that game (so 3 points)
Milan - Parma : 3 goals by Nocerino (so 3 points)
Milan - Sienna : Nocerino scored the first goal ... (so 3 points)
Milan - Juventus : Nocerino scored the only goal allowed (so 1 point against our direct rival)

But his goals are probably useless !! What's the difference between making 3 assists and scoring 3 goals, and scoring 6 goals ? At the end, it's 6 goals scored ... You see, I'm more concerned with the fact that none of our other midfielders are able to score NOR assist !! At least, we have got someone who can score.

About the FB, of course, we need a LB ...

About the creative midfielder, of course, we need a creative midfielder ...

We lack some players to really be a contender in CL, of course ...

Not everyone praised Emmanuelson, just read the posts of ACMILAN1983 or myself about Emmanuelson ... We tend to agree on many things, and about Emmanuelson, we clearly agreed: not worth being a Milan player or at least a starter.

Nobody said Nocerino, Muntari and Emmanuelson (and whoever you want) are great ...

Don't write posts like if you know the Truth and nobody sees it except you please ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
We won all this games with 2-0 or more, how come you say that Nocerino brings 3 points? Muntari scored only goal vs Chievo.

He scored vs Juventus, deflected by Bonucci. btw, Chiellini dominated Abate and Nocerino wing alone in this game. What about his big games perfonmances? You care about goals, but you dont care about assists?

Tasotti, Allegri praised Emaneulson many times this season. However, i read many posts about prasing him here or there. it doesnt make sense.
(04-21-2012, 06:33 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Tasotti, Allegri praised Emaneulson many times this season. However, i read many posts about prasing him here or there. it doesnt make sense.

Do they have any other choice ? Sagrin
They're not going to say "this guy plays terribly, but because of all these injuries, he'll keep playing" ... Look, once we have more solutions in our midfield (players coming back from injury), suddenly, Emmanuelson goes on the bench again ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Milan played Barca 4 times this past year and got 2 points. In e first game, Pato scored bc of Nocerino pass, while the second goal was scored bc of Nocerino forced a corner kick in the dying minutes of the game. Just at game alone shows at Nocerino can play with anyone. Its funny a lot of you kept saying this player is not Milan materials....what is Milan materials these days?

Also, some of you still believe that CL is Milan objective....but I am pretty sure CL is something that Galli and Allegri know they need a lot of luck to win. Their bet is to just get as far as possible. Bc if CL is their objective, then money must be spend on great players and not keep adding free players who can only add depth to the squad. I posted it earlier that, when healthy, Even the subs of Milan can challenge for Serie A. That's why I think Milan MGT only care about winning what is possible with their close to nothing budget, that is Serie A.

Also don't expect Ibra type of signings unless the other teams allow Milan to pay in installments.
Has anyone been following the development of Mats Hummels of Dortmund, he has all the makings of a top defender...could well turn out to be the best defender in the world in a few years.
Dortmund have several really interesting young players from defense to attack like Hummel, Lewandonski, Kagawa. Kagawa's is on the final year of his contract next season while the other two's will expire on 2014. But after the 2nd consecutive Bundesliga titles none of them will come cheap so it's nothing but a pipe dream for us at the moment.

Anyway, FWIW, Madrid president Perez was seen to have dinner with Lucas' father and agent. If they buy him it could mean the end of Kaka's time there. Now that is the kind of transfer that might interest B&G.
per l'amaro e il dolce
If we had Kaka this season, it would have been nice. However, we should always look forward, and the ship has sailed. I do not want to see Kaka back, unless B&G (particularly B) is being senile and wants to screw our future.

They probably will.
aka xudong
(04-21-2012, 06:06 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: We had 1 shoot on goal. You are expecting us to win CL?

Sorry man. Chelsea had 1 shoot on goal. At Stamford Bridge.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(04-21-2012, 10:33 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 06:06 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: We had 1 shoot on goal. You are expecting us to win CL?

Sorry man. Chelsea had 1 shoot on goal. At Stamford Bridge.

Good job, Chelsea. Okmilan

It is the first time since 2009 that Barca lost two games in a row. Care to extend that record to 3? Devilol
aka xudong