Summer mercato 2012
I think the main differences between this and last season is the fact that beside Ibra, the rest of the players have either gone missing or struggling with injuries.
Slowdorf was on fire in the last few months last year but he is not even firing anything this year.
Boateng and Pato are both injured but were healthy last season.
Robinho is a shadow of himself from last season.
Cassano is the same but he missed too many games in the second half.
Silva is another factor.

I agree with what you said about Ibra having too much power but as I said, that's a direct result of the above.

You really can't expect guys like Urby, Nocerino, Muntari, Ambro, MVB, Aqua, SES, And Lopez to all start playing like Jeremy Lin for the Knicks. They might all be hard working players willing to fight that extra inch for Milan, but they still don't have the talents that required to push Milan over the top.

Milan need better and healthier players, and that's their main problem. When you look at any championship teams, they will always have players to be on fire at certain period in the season, bc nobody can stay in great forms throughout the season- that includes Messi and CR7. Problem with Milan is that beside Ibra and to some extend Nocerino, nobody was able to step up or do they have the talents to step up.
Mourinho ----> Milan

--------------Ibrahimovic--------------
--------Cassano-------Tevez-----------
---Asamoah---Khedira---Boateng-------
Kolarov----T.Silva---Nesta----Van der Weil
----------------Abbiati------------------------

Antonini: NOT good enough
Abate: NOT good enough
Boss: Wants to go home
Ambrosini: NOT good enough
Nocerino: NOT good enough
Aquilani: NOT good enough
Urby: NOT good enough (LB backup)
Robinho: BACKUP
Mourinho will never go to milan, but i really like the line up, although id keep nesta as a sub and find a CB to fill in for him, surely next year will be one of his last + he gets injured alot now..

do you know what ive realized, which is sad to say..

our only ONLY two players that our actually consistent apart from an injury once in a while is thiago silva and boateng. Nocerino is consistent too, but average performances, above average when he throws in a goal. Im speaking 100% work ethic and class preformances week in week out, ibrahimovic is consistent in scoring and assisting which is good, but his general game play has times of inconsistency may also be ultimately effecting how many goals we score as a team ..

robinho will probabyl leave this summer..

tevez kolarov asamoah khedira and van der wiel will be expensive though seriously.. tevez 25-30mln, asamoah 10-15mln, khedira 10mln, van der wiel 8-10 mln..

all those prices i mentioned will probably tried at the lowest possible by our management so lets say a total of 55mln.. doubt they'll spend that much this summer
(04-26-2012, 01:54 AM)WCmilan Wrote: robinho will probabyl leave this summer..

tevez kolarov asamoah khedira and van der wiel will be expensive though seriously.. tevez 25-30mln, asamoah 10-15mln, khedira 10mln, van der wiel 8-10 mln..

all those prices i mentioned will probably tried at the lowest possible by our management so lets say a total of 55mln.. doubt they'll spend that much this summer

If we sell Pato for 25 and Robinho for 20, that's 45Million.

So really we only then need to come up with 10Million. That's not bad....

Tevez, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, El Shaaraway is good enough. Also keep in mind many Senators leaving will have us with more $$$ in our budget.
read somewhere that Ancelotti still wants Pato in PSG, sell or not sell? Devilcool
(04-26-2012, 04:46 AM)edysim Wrote: read somewhere that Ancelotti still wants Pato in PSG, sell or not sell? Devilcool

Call me crazy, but I will give you very different answers depending on different times this question is asked. Devilcool
aka xudong
(04-26-2012, 03:23 AM)BINHO Wrote:
(04-26-2012, 01:54 AM)WCmilan Wrote: robinho will probabyl leave this summer..

If we sell Pato for 25 and Robinho for 20, that's 45Million.

So really we only then need to come up with 10Million. That's not bad....

Tevez, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, El Shaaraway is good enough. Also keep in mind many Senators leaving will have us with more $$$ in our budget.

When making an estimation, most of posters here tend to overprice our own players and underprice YOUR (emphasis on 'you') targets. Reality does not work that way... for example, no way in hell Asamoah will cost only 10M.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Agree completely.

It seems like a lot of us believe that players will come to play for Milan for free and other clubs will just let their players go for minimum b/c they just love Berlu and Galli. While in reality, clubs and players will both look at their best interests.

Beside Carlo and Lep, I really don't think anyone would pay more than 15 mil for Pato due to his injuries. Don't get me wrong I think his talents are all there and I am sure the world knows that too, but why would any club invest more than 15mil on someone who played about 35% of their club games due to injuries over the past 3 yrs. Even with Carlo and Leo, I think they will want to get Pato for 15mil with incentive to pay more to MIlan like Pato staying healthy.....

Robinho on the other hand could get 20mil b/c he is only having a bad year and teams know what he can do when he is not having a bad year. Also with all the Ibradependance thing, other managers might think that a change in style might just be what Robinho needs to be great. Which in reality the reason why Milan is selling Robinho is not bc he can't play but b/c he can't score.

This is what I don't get, Chelsea got her as a physico along with Lampard, Terry and Cole as players and yet Chelsea manages to have less players being injured than Milan.
Now imagine Milan got her as a physico, I am pretty sure Milan will be playing with their youth squad in mid Sept, b/c all the players will be claims to be injured.
(04-26-2012, 07:19 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Beside Carlo and Lep, I really don't think anyone would pay more than 15 mil for Pato due to his injuries. Don't get me wrong I think his talents are all there and I am sure the world knows that too, but why would any club invest more than 15mil on someone who played about 35% of their club games due to injuries over the past 3 yrs. Even with Carlo and Leo, I think they will want to get Pato for 15mil with incentive to pay more to MIlan like Pato staying healthy.....

I strongly disagree. Here is why. List of WC players that have been inured for entire seasons not so long ago -
Van Persie, Robben, in the past (Kaka / Sheva)

Good luck signing any of them for 15 milion.

Honestly, if we can't get 30 millions for him, I'd rather not sell at all, as it will just be bad business.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Anything less that 30m for Pato isn't worth selling. I think clubs out there might still go as high as 40 if we're good. I'd rather just have a healthy Pato tbh