Bakaye Traore
i got a bad feeling about this guy
i prefer strasser than this guy
We bought Grimi, Viudez, Cardacio, Mattioni... relax, this guy won't play much
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Why do we make signings like these when we have Merkel and Strasser both of whom showed they are good enough for Milan at least as subs.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Do you guys notice the similarities between Nocerino, Muntari and Boateng. All of them are physical players and can run for the full 90minutes. Traore, at least from the games I seem him played, he is exactly like them. Thats why I think he will succeed in Milan.
(05-10-2012, 10:56 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Do you guys notice the similarities between Nocerino, Muntari and Boateng. All of them are physical players and can run for the full 90minutes. Traore, at least from the games I seem him played, he is exactly like them. Thats why I think he will succeed in Milan.

Yeah exactly some of the thoughts I had when posting the thread. Difficult to say if he'll succeed, but should be interesting at the very least.
The only thing I like about this guy is the similarity with Ramires (my favorite player outside of MIlan). Traore looks fast and physical player just like him. Just what Allegri looks for in a player for the midfield. SO who knows Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
I'm a huge fan of Ramires. I think at Milan he'd be awesome.
(05-10-2012, 12:59 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm a huge fan of Ramires. I think at Milan he'd be awesome.

I dont know why did not go after him when he was is Brazil. Benfica got him for 6 mil.
I am sure that if Allegri was in charge then we would go after him, he is the perfect player in his system.

No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Never saw him nor really heard anything special about him ... But who knows, when you play with star players (WC players), you can step up, so maybe that will happen to him ?

Well, it's what I hope, but I'm not that hopeful actually !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-10-2012, 10:40 AM)fLame Wrote: Why do we make signings like these when we have Merkel and Strasser both of whom showed they are good enough for Milan at least as subs.

this is also something I dont understand. And in the end we have a much too high wage list becouse of the squad that is way too big.