Summer mercato 2012
I know what you mean. I don't want him to leave because the chances of replacing him with someone who can score that many goals are not very high. Real money needs to spent on CB (and mid) and even if we make a lot of money from selling Ibra I am not sure where the money will go.
Well, if Ibra leaves I think Man City would be the perfect club. Maybe not for him, but for us. City have all the money in the world and a few attractive players for a swap-deal. A good deal would be possible.
we'll find out if it's true or not honestly i'd ask man city Ibra for Balo he's younger and he can be back to italia i wouldn't be nervous at all so be it if he leaves it is a risk because we'll have 0 assurance who can honestly score alott, ibra hate him or love him scored 28 gols in serie a , to not acknowledge this would be ignorant
(05-14-2012, 02:47 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Well, if Ibra leaves I think Man City would be the perfect club. Maybe not for him, but for us. City have all the money in the world and a few attractive players for a swap-deal. A good deal would be possible.

+1 Ibra isn't getting younger. And if we can get Tevez + cash or another player for him, I would consider it a great deal.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
stop mentioning tevez here, you're making me nautious Big Grin

as Kastriot suggested, if we could fetch dzeko, kolarov, and money for hernanes for ibra, then i'd be all for that deal.

otherwise, no. i dont like him as a person at all, especially after reading his book, but tbh when he is motivated he is top 3 player in the world. and judging by our "spending sprees" after we sold Kaka and Sheva, I dont think we would get any replacements.

Balo for Ibra is not an improvement for something like 2012 to 2014 in my opinion. I have always been for Tevez so I would say yes, hopefully without swaps (well if the swap is Mesbah then yes Big Grin)
I mean besides balo's attitude anyteam would want him, I mean didnt the media potray Ibra,Kpb,Robinho as all egotistical manics and trouble makers ?, think about it we still have cassano,pato,robinho,the little pharoe, so my mentality sooner or later would be the little pharoe in the starting 11, am I the only one who feel's comfortable with this experiment ? he's for real now balo and him up top WITH cassano or kpb behind would instantly guarantee a striker partnership WITH a improved midfield of Nocerino,Montolivo,KPB we're already improved in midfield with the addition of monty
Balo is talented but at this he is no where near Ibra or Tevez. Maybe in a few yrs but not now. On top of that, Balo needs to know he is not the top dog in the team if not he would breakdown any good chemistry there is in e dressing room.

I say sell Pato, Mexes and Robinho to PSG for 50mil.
Sell Ibra, Flamini and Mesbah to City for Tevez, and Kolarov + 20mil.
Then sign Dede from Brazil for 12mil. Hernanes for 25mil. Honda for 15 mil. Ogbonna for 6mil with youngsters. Then trade Bonera to Parma for Santacroce.
At the end sign Van Persie for 35 mil.
I really think Pato can shine again if Ibra would leave us. offcourse if he could stay fit. Pato with Cassano and a creative midfielder behind them that is a guarantee for goals IMO. Pato is a fantastic finisher and Cassano a brilliant assistman.
If he stays fit? That's a huge if, considering he never played a full season I jury free, on top of that, he has like 20 different injuries to 20different parts of his legs this past two yrs. Damaged goods is an under statement.