Summer mercato 2012
The first time since getting JM as their coach, do I envy Inter fans.
If they interview Berlu, it will be like, it is impossible to build a stadium....San Siro is Milan home.....hard to sign players due to the economy.....keeping champions like Silva and Ibra are like winning CL.....Pato and Boateng staying healthy for the season are like new signings bc they were injured last yr.....I love Milan too much to sell the club......

Sell the club to someone who cares and willing to spend.
This is really something..

5 reasons why milan will be sent to its grave because of berlu not investing :

-Will never open a big asian market, they have such a huge population even just another 1/10000th of them liking milan would make a difference have we ever even had an asian player?(this is not really a worrysome or important reason im just saying it counts) and plus there are some very talented asian players on the market who could make a difference for us(kagawa honda)
-Will never build a stadium
-If our approach to mercatos continue like this (free players) we are screwed
-If reports are to be believed at all, selling silva will be the worst thing to ever happen to us
-it seems as though berlusconi has no interest in future investement either + he repeatedly sais he wont sell the club..

So technically, we are screwed in every which way. unless of course, they are playing their usual games so that when we do make a couple big signings and possibly one day build a stadium it takes all of us fans out of depression and makes him look like a hero
http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/brazil/2...orf-report

The veteran Dutch midfielder had recently claimed that he could end up staying at AC Milan, but he is apparently now on the verge of moving to Rio de Janeiro after all
and ogbonna price according to torino is more than 12m euro
what a price
better get dede for that price
Terrible news on Mercato so far. Seems we won't be buying anyone until after Euros, and even that is not for sure as Adriano Galliani keeps saying we are broke. Anyhow, my wish for September;

- Ibrahimovic - Pato -
- -------Hernanes -
-Strootman------Boateng -
----------Montolivo -
Vila---T.Silva--Mexes---De Sciglio
------------Abbiati -

Substitutes: Cassano, Robinho, Nocerino, Muntari, Ambrosini, Merkel, Urby, Acerbi, Antonini, Bonera, Yepes, Amelia, Gabriel

Sell Taiwo, Mesbah & Abate. Then let Flamini and Aquilani leave. 1 mediocre signing (Strootman) and 1 Big signing (Hernanes). Recall Vila and use Urby as backup.

25 Players like Galliani says
(06-05-2012, 05:57 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Yep I agree.

~31, had a spat with the coach, apparently frightens Pato into injuries, high maintenance, huge wages etc.

I love Ibra, but now is the time to sell him. His sale will also not tarnish our image as a big club because it is a shrewd move IMO. Selling T. Silva will shame us.

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
A lot of very pessimistic posts nowadays (like if we ended at the 17th place and will fight to stay in Serie A next season !! Big Grin). Glad to see the good ambiancy of the old MM back !! Dodgy
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(06-05-2012, 05:57 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Yep I agree.

~31, had a spat with the coach, apparently frightens Pato into injuries, high maintenance, huge wages etc.

I love Ibra, but now is the time to sell him. His sale will also not tarnish our image as a big club because it is a shrewd move IMO. Selling T. Silva will shame us.

one of the better ones I've heard so far... And for the record, Zlatan didn't even hit Pato once, he's to fragile himself Big Grin

(05-11-2012, 04:17 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 04:01 PM)GeoTav Wrote: So we're sure to see Nesta, Gattuso and Inzaghi leave at the end of the season ... while Seedorf should follow them.

It's definitely the end of an era in Milan, it's a sad moment ... I can't believe all these players (Pirlo last year, the 3 guys after the end of this season, and maybe also Seedorf) won't play a game in Milan anymore !! That's probably a good thing for the team, but not for our hearts !!

I hope they will all feature at least some minutes in the game of this week end ...

Btw, it seems You were wrong for Flamini.

According to Sky, Flamini is staying with 1.9 m euros 2 years contract.

According to all the sources in Italy and in France, Flamini rejected the last offer the club did (not enough for him), and he is looking for a new club with a higher wage. The main clubs interested by him are PSG, Marseille and Malaga.

It seems I wasn't wrong about Flamini ... Sleepy

PS : Regarding our mercato, I think we should take a look at Pescara, they have many young talented players who played for one year or more in Serie B and are now in Serie A. I hoped they would manage to keep their players to let them play all together for a last year in Serie A (could have been a good surprise), but unfortunately, all the main clubs in Italy are trying to get them and some of them are close to sign. As a consequence, we should join the race to sign some of these young players !! Their names : Verratti, Insigne, Immobile, Capuano. There are some other prospects in Italy, it seems a new talented generation is coming (Destro, Borini, Florenzi, our El Sharaawy + some Primavera players from Milan, Inter and some other clubs + 1-2 of our players from our Primavera who were sent in Serie B + De Sciglio + ... All very interesting players who could be the next big names of Italy).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I really don't understand the rush to sign young players if you have no room to develop them. I admit I have not watch any of the Pescara players, but I am 99.9% sure Merkel and Strassuer are much better than their best mids and Polaschi is better than any of their striker, despite home grown, can't even be on the bench for MIlan, while Milan went out and sign Taoare, Urby, want to extend Flamini and Slowdorf.

Galli is just stupid. If Berlu does not want to spend, then stop exchanging youngsters and signing free players. He should stop signing free players, period. I am sure the money being spent on Taoare and Flamini are enough to cover for half of Merkel.

Merkel might not be a superstar in the making but given play time, he could become a very solid player for Milan.