Summer mercato 2012
(06-06-2012, 12:36 PM)reza Wrote: Sheikh Al-Maktoun is in Milan supposedly, let the rumours begin

this will be similar to signing ronaldo, please let this happen..

If these rich arabs take a part of us we can definitely expect a new stadium in the future, new players and possibly a new medical staff lol
milannews just had a speculative article.

Barcelona, according to them, may offer 30 million + Fabregas for T. Silva...and with the def arrival of Acerbi, he would play in the center of defence. Then our midfield could be Nocerino, Montolivo, Fabregas and Boateng as trequartista. Strootman or Sahin could also be added.

If Ibra goes, they think we may go for one of RVP, Tevez, Balotelli, and Dzeko.

They reiterate though that this is fantamercato...
If we let go Thiago than let go Ibra too...we will sacrifice a year or two.Either way we are not going to win the CL so fianancialy we will be there, in calcio its not a big difference btw winner and second place. But wit that kind of money we can rebuild seriously.

by seriously I mean. 30 mil + Alcantara , Dzeko + kolarov +10 mil.

Players in. Alcantara, Dzeko, Strotman,Kolaraov, Acerbi, Dede, Hernanes.

I personally would not trade Thiago for Messi/Ronaldo...but if mgm thinks that both Thiago and Ibra re to much of burden financialy, than make the most of it. As Gabriel said it previously. We might not be the best defense in the world but we would be highly competitive midfield and attack wise.

No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(06-06-2012, 08:56 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: milannews just had a speculative article.

Barcelona, according to them, may offer 30 million + Fabregas for T. Silva...and with the def arrival of Acerbi, he would play in the center of defence. Then our midfield could be Nocerino, Montolivo, Fabregas and Boateng as trequartista. Strootman or Sahin could also be added.

If Ibra goes, they think we may go for one of RVP, Tevez, Balotelli, and Dzeko.

They reiterate though that this is fantamercato...

cesc would never agree to that...he left arsenal because he wanted to go home.
A great article from swissramble about our finances:

http://swissramble.blogspot.ca/2012/05/m...signs.html
30 million + Fabregas would be 60-70 million for Thiago Silva. Barcelona probably is willing to pay no more than 30 million only.
aka xudong
I agree with Xudong, don't be at all surprised that whenever Silva leaves the number will be less you think or hope. Conversely Ibra as a forward can be higher than some may think (although we are already thinking high so may be equal to what we think)
astori being called up to italy
hope this doesnt change his price

btw xudong
do you have a larger version of your avatar?
thx before
apparently juventus signed isla and asamoah for a combined fee of 15mln for half of each player.. Thats what you call good transfer business. I see juve dominance in italy in the coming years if we dont react some how some time soon
(06-07-2012, 04:05 AM)sylrus Wrote: astori being called up to italy
hope this doesnt change his price

btw xudong
do you have a larger version of your avatar?
thx before

I got it off the Internet and didn't save a large version on my computer.

I just searched it again, and you could try this one (I believe it is only 1024x768):
http://www.8nd.info/ac-milan-logo-wallpaper.html

I didn't try it myself. Hopefully it works for you. Smile

(06-07-2012, 04:39 AM)WCmilan Wrote: apparently juventus signed isla and asamoah for a combined fee of 15mln for half of each player.. Thats what you call good transfer business. I see juve dominance in italy in the coming years if we dont react some how some time soon

I thought that their bid was rejected? I would be annoyed if those two actually signed for Juventus (Isla was Inter target; Asamoah was Milan target).
aka xudong