Summer mercato 2012
(06-12-2012, 04:06 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Sky Italia Reports that PSG is not only in talks with T.Silva, but also with Philippe Mexes, who is also keen to move with T. Silva

50M for Silva, 15M for Mexes. Deal.
After that, I am sure that Ibrahimovic will be gone too.

This is Milan's lineup for the CL final at Wembley in May 2013. Proud

-----------Lopez-----------SES/Pato------------
--------------------Cassano----------------------
--Nocerino--------------------------Montolivo--
---------------------Ambrosini ©----------------
-Antonini-----Bonera-----Yepes------Abate---
----------------------Abbiati----------------------
aka xudong
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...l0LTgyODY1

Cassano said if TS and IBRA go, he may leave as well.
Cassano: I don't know if I will stay. If Ibra is angry with this deal then it is understandable.
Lopez left mate.

Pls stop posting lineup with Non Milan players, bc it hurts when Milan don't sign them due to their teeth, or wife or whatever reason.
Whoever said this Milan team is not a tight group and Ibra is not their leader is wrong. Look at this, Silva texted Ibra and told him he might be leaving, Mexes said he told Silva Milan needs him, Cassano said Ibra is mad and understandable and will leave if he leaves too. Such strong family bonds. Bring a tears to my eyes.
(06-12-2012, 04:02 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: - Football isn't fun anymore, it's more about money and wealth now."

- one of goal.com readers -

Sadly, that's true. Money is destroy football.
(06-12-2012, 04:17 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Lopez left mate.

Pls stop posting lineup with Non Milan players, bc it hurts when Milan don't sign them due to their teeth, or wife or whatever reason.
Whoever said this Milan team is not a tight group and Ibra is not their leader is wrong. Look at this, Silva texted Ibra and told him he might be leaving, Mexes said he told Silva Milan needs him, Cassano said Ibr aid mad and understandable and will leave if he leaves too. Such strong family bonds. Bring a tears to my eyes.

Well, after Ibrahimovic/Pato/Inzaghi/Cassano leaves, Galliani will lure Lopez back to Milan and play one year for free. Devilol

=====
I am quite touched with all the brotherhood shown among Milan players, if those reports are true. They can be.
aka xudong
The best news will be the incarceration of berlusconi. Scum of the earth.
Or did money made football?

Only if Berlu sells Milan, then we can go back to enjoying the Euro and wondering if Dede, Acerbi, Ogbonna, Hernanes, Sahin, Honda, or whoever will come.
2-3 weeks ago, the rumour was Robinho leaving and all the other strikers staying ...

With the sale of Thiago Silva, the scenario could be Robinho staying and all the others leaving ... Huh

After what Cassano said, and while I understand that, he should be sold now, no matter what happens with T. Silva. By having no money, Milan should only use players who want to be in Milan because of Milan, not because of other players.

I think I'm being crazy now, there's too much things to read, understand, etc in one single day ... Too much stress !!

EDIT : I kept saying this summer is going to be long ... But actually, it looks like everything is gonna happen in a few days !! Confused
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(06-12-2012, 04:28 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Or did money made football?

Only if Berlu sells Milan, then we can go back to enjoying the Euro and wondering if Dede, Acerbi, Ogbonna, Hernanes, Sahin, Honda, or whoever will come.

I almost forgot that we were linked to all those names earlier on. Thanks to the incompetence of Galliani for all the agony.

Money made football as it is today, but it is going to destroy it too at this rate. Football is no longer the same. I miss the 34-week Serie A. I love to see more games, but hate to see players getting dragged around and getting injured all the time with all the pressure.
aka xudong
The team is being destroyed from inside.