Summer mercato 2012
(06-13-2012, 01:10 PM)Stitch Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 12:21 PM)GeoTav Wrote: The only one I'd sell right now is Cassano, he must leave Milan right now ... Instead of being grateful, he's just been a little idiot, like he has always been during his entire carreer !! I thought he had changed, I thought he had matured, but no, the guy is just as stupid as he has always been. Send him out !!

this is the LAST thing we should do and please dont attack him for speaking out his mind. actually i support him fully for everything he said. NO ONE wants to be on a sinking ship, If I was a player, I would want out of Milan too. Screw the fucking liars who run the club.

Some of our players would be right to think so.

None of them has the right to publicly speak about what they think, that's as simple as that (you have to respect the firm that pays you, wether you like it or not, it's like that in all firms, and Milan is a firm).

From all the people who are right to think so, Cassano should be the last one to complain after what Milan has done for him : saving him from Sampdoria, allowing him to be again in the NT, waiting for him after his heart problem, trusting him after his come back and do whatever is possible to make him fit just before the Euro to allow him to play it ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
...lying to him about creating competitive squad, benching him alot (before surgery).

and there is no law that can forbid someone to speak out his mind. do you have an union in your company? If you are not satisfied with something, you have EVERY right to say it. If the boss punishes you because of it, just take it to the union and see what happens.

(06-13-2012, 01:28 PM)Stitch Wrote: ...lying to him about creating competitive squad, benching him alot (before surgery).

and there is no law that can forbid someone to speak out his mind. do you have an union in your company? If you are not satisfied with something, you have EVERY right to say it. If the boss punishes you because of it, just take it to the union and see what happens.

I'm sorry but you can't complain in medias about your firm ...
You can complain in your firm, but it has to keep being internal.

An example : even on Facebook, you can't complain/talk trash about your firm, because if your employer sees it, he can fire you.

Why ? Because they damage the image of the firm.

Cassano and the other can complain about everything they want to Galliani or whoever listens to them in the club, but not in medias.
It's really a bad example because even if he wanted to, Galliani can not fire Cassano without fully paying out his contract .
"Looking at it from another perspective, imagine Thiago Silva facing certain players in Ligue 1. One doubts whether he will be familiar with many of his future adversaries. Whereas with Milan he starred at San Siro, which holds 90,000 fans, next season he will run out at Ajaccio, where the average gate is only 5,000."

This has to hurt, somebody please pass along this to Thiago.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(06-13-2012, 12:21 PM)GeoTav Wrote: The only one I'd sell right now is Cassano, he must leave Milan right now ... Instead of being grateful, he's just been a little idiot, like he has always been during his entire carreer !! I thought he had changed, I thought he had matured, but no, the guy is just as stupid as he has always been. Send him out !!

So it's fine for Thiago to leave, or to Ibrahimovic desperate to follow him, but not for Cassano?Huh

Cassano finally cleaned up his act he's playing excellent football and realizes he has a few years left. He doesn't want to go down on a sinking ship... do you blame him?

I would never want to be on Milan right now, as there is currently a domino effect right now. The club is in FULL crisis. Berlusconi refuses to sell the team, but would rather oversee perhaps the biggest meltdown in one season anyone has ever seen.

Just 1 month ago, we were talking about how 2-3 signings could see us win the Double next year. Now, we are a mid-table team, LITERALLY. T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, and Cassano gone, and VERY possibly Prince Boateng, you can forget Champions League, you can forget Europa League. We will finish 10-15. Don't think we won't.

This is similar to Juventus' mass exodus, except this time we will get our asses kicked in Serie A instead of winning Serie B.
(06-13-2012, 01:45 PM)Kastriot Wrote: "Looking at it from another perspective, imagine Thiago Silva facing certain players in Ligue 1. One doubts whether he will be familiar with many of his future adversaries. Whereas with Milan he starred at San Siro, which holds 90,000 fans, next season he will run out at Ajaccio, where the average gate is only 5,000."

This has to hurt, somebody please pass along this to Thiago.

It doesn't change compared to some clubs in Italy ...
In France, PSG plays in full stadiums almost all the time (because PSG is the club people like to hate).

I don't think this kind of information can influence any player. Smile

If Thiago Silva is sold to PSG, I'm quite sure we will play against PSG in the group stage of the next CL ... Big Grin
(06-13-2012, 01:49 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:

So it's fine for Thiago to leave, or to Ibrahimovic desperate to follow him, but not for Cassano?Huh

Cassano finally cleaned up his act he's playing excellent football and realizes he has a few years left. He doesn't want to go down on a sinking ship... do you blame him?

I would never want to be on Milan right now, as there is currently a domino effect right now. The club is in FULL crisis. Berlusconi refuses to sell the team, but would rather oversee perhaps the biggest meltdown in one season anyone has ever seen.

Just 1 month ago, we were talking about how 2-3 signings could see us win the Double next year. Now, we are a mid-table team, LITERALLY. T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, and Cassano gone, and VERY possibly Prince Boateng, you can forget Champions League, you can forget Europa League. We will finish 10-15. Don't think we won't.

This is similar to Juventus' mass exodus, except this time we will get our asses kicked in Serie A instead of winning Serie B.

Mate, read my posts ...
I can't say anything else ... I'm against the sale of Thiago Silva, period. I'm also against any player publicly complaining.
Ibrahimovic didn't comment, and his agent, Raiola, said he will stay no matter what, period (all other things like "he could ask to leave" are rumours, not quotes). Boateng said it would be bad for the team if Thiago Silva leaves, period (we all THINK he could ask to leave if Thiago leaves, or if Thiago and Ibra both leave, but so far, he hasn't told anything of that kind). Mexes said the same kind of thing and asked to Thiago Silva to refuse the offer of PSG, period (he didn't ask to leave nor put any condition).
The only guy who said "I don't know what I will do, I don't know if I'll stay or leave if Thiago Silva is sold" is Cassano, period.
Breaking news:

There is a chance that Berlusconi decides NOT TO sell.

Umberto Zapelloni, whom I follow on Twitter, has said Berlusconi has woken up and decided not to sell T. Silva. Zapelloni works in La Gazzetta.

Barbara: Selling Thiago would be a huge mistake if we miss out on CL revenue.

I take back what I said about her. I will eat humble pie.

Here is more: http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/13-...4578.shtml

Sorry I don't have time to translate, but it basically says the fans' discontent and "mal di panca" of the players (i.e. their discontent) has perhaps led Milan NOT TO sell T. Silva.

I don't know if I am happy about this. I have maintained that SIlva will be sold in 2013, and I believe this still. And I think then we will receive a much inferior offer. Once again, if this is true, our management has not covered themselves in glory.

1) We should have never sat on the same table and whored ourselves
2) We should have a concrete plan and not use this "non-sale" as our "big buy"

T. Silva will now go to Barcelona...What a joke we are. Kaka saga all over again. In 2013, IMO, Silva will be gone, as I have maintained all along.

As for the rest, we should have sold Ibra and RObinho to raise funds. Gee. What a mess man.

SKY: Silva will most probably stay at Milan

IN the immediate future, I think Ibra will go now.

Protests (by whoever) makes him change his mind? lol. Shouldn't even start a phone call with PSG, Berlusconi makes himself look even more ridiculous and like Hasan says more vulnerable for later like 2013
Gazzetta Dello Sport :

" Berlusconi has Blocked the transfer to PSG "

DevilolDevilolDevilolDevilol