fire galliani
sell milan to me
go to serie b
bring back pirlo pippo and nesta
play with primavera
we gonna lose all games
and bring those merda and jube to the ground
Devilol
Unless we get 80 m for silva, there must not be a sale. Full stop.
(06-14-2012, 01:01 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: New news, Silva's agent has said that if Milan don't sell Silva, then we should offer him a new contract on par with the highest earner in Milan. I said before Ibra's contract is a massive problem in the club and this is part of the reason why. Sitting with PSG and hearing their offer also partly caused this. Well done Galliani and Berlusconi

I think Ibra's salary may be the problem. T. Silva deserves a raise. Others deserved a pay-cut.

I think T. Silva was probably informed of PSG's interest before we sat down with them. An agent probably knows the market well, the demand for his client etc. and informs of his client of this routinely.

If T. Silva is very classy, then he should just say no I am happy with what I currently earn. I don't think he will, just like Kaka didn't when it came down to it.

I think we are definitely more at fault, but T. SIlva is not blameless.
It's so bizarre to see only comments about each other's positive or negative attitudes and nothing else here when rumours and things a flying around. Sorry guys, but I think this argument over negativity or being a "prick" is pretty irrelevant given the situation.

For example, I posted earlier about Thiago Silva's agent quoted as saying he wants Milan to give Thiago a contract he's worth on par with Ibra (7m is being rumoured to be offered if we keep him). Given our lack of financial resources, this is a big problem. It also calls into question Ibra's salary again, as this summer was key to reducing the wage bill, yet if we're having to significantly improve exising contracts, then we'll be stuck in the situation we were in a few years back and a big catalyst in this is Ibra's salary.

In other news, Dede's agent has said that Milan has spoken to them, but it's nothing official and no bid has been made to Vasco.

Acerbi news also develops as Lo Monaco, a director at Genoa has confirmed a gentlemens agreement is in place with us for the player. However, it looks like it could go to a sealed envelope bid for Acerbi with Chievo. Still, apparently we're confident we'll get the player in the end. I personally hope this matter gets resolved quickly.

Edit: lol, Hasan you replied back to what I wrote about before while I wrote this post.

To your points, I did write a post this morning in reply to Kastriot about how, like you, I really don't think Thiago's clueless in all this and blameless.

Silva deserves a raise mostly because we have others who earn more and that's why his agent can justifiably claim a better contract for his client. If the club is prepared to spend huge sums on Zlatan, then why not Thiago who is still more valued (in importance to Milan) by the press, fans and experts.

Also, when we sat down at the table with PSG, it immediately meant external factors weakened our bargaining position. It's stupid to think that Thiago Silva doesn't know what he could earn at clubs like PSG and Man City, but the negotiations quantified this value (i.e. 12m), while had these negotiations never taken place, we'd have a stronger negotiating position with the player.

The club has continued to shoot itself in the foot and this continues to contribute to our financial problems.
Actually, you can create rumours by reading between the lines :

- the agent of T. Silva said his player was the one having the highest value in Milan, and as a consequence, his salary should be the biggest ...

- it is reported we're going to offer a 7M contract to him ...

7M a year isn't the biggest salary of our team ... If you mix both rumours, then you can say : Ibrahimovic is going to be sold, and Thiago Silva will be offered 7M a year to become our most paid player !!

Big Grin

PS : The way I see this situation is that Thiago Silva maybe asked to the club a new contract, they refused, then PSG came, they announced to Thiago Silva that he could earn 10M a year, as a consequence, he decided it should be good to leave, said it to the club, the club decided to negotiate the offer to have more time to think about all that and finally, the club could refuse the offer and give a new contract to Thiago Silva ... Whatever happens, Thiago Silva will have to keep playing like the best defender in the world if he stays and he will have to shut up and stop saying things like "I want to become the new captain of the club, stay forever, ..." and other stupid things like that.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(06-14-2012, 04:25 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 01:01 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: New news, Silva's agent has said that if Milan don't sell Silva, then we should offer him a new contract on par with the highest earner in Milan. I said before Ibra's contract is a massive problem in the club and this is part of the reason why. Sitting with PSG and hearing their offer also partly caused this. Well done Galliani and Berlusconi

I think Ibra's salary may be the problem. T. Silva deserves a raise. Others deserved a pay-cut.

I think T. Silva was probably informed of PSG's interest before we sat down with them. An agent probably knows the market well, the demand for his client etc. and informs of his client of this routinely.

If T. Silva is very classy, then he should just say no I am happy with what I currently earn. I don't think he will, just like Kaka didn't when it came down to it.

I think we are definitely more at fault, but T. SIlva is not blameless.

I am sorry but I will have to strongly disagree on this matter. Silva is classy where he needs to be, on the pitch.
Outside of that is every man for himself. And to believe that he will not seize this opportunity not to get a pay rise so he could show class is absolutely wrong. Without entering the discussion weather he deserves a pay rise or not,every each one of us when felt important doing their job asked for a pay rise when we felt we are in a position to ask. So according to me its not morally honest to ask smth from someone else when most probably you would do the same.

I personally forced my director into pay rise, and I don`t thin I broke any morale code. I was in a position to do so, its their fault they let themselves to be depended on me. And I bet 95% of you would do the same.

The market dictates other values for great players, why we can not keep up is not Silvas fault. Its Abetes and Platinis job to create equal conditions for everybody (stressing the sportsmanship more) but as long this is a free capitalistic market there will always be Romans, Sheiks who will rise the financial level.

On what morale ground do we asks T.Silva play mother Theresa,its not his time, at least not yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this I read on the internet about Nocerino, he has become the Chuck Norris of football ??!!!!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
I don't necessarily disagree but 'seize this opportunity' is a bit too much. Unless you are already playing with teams like PSG, City, etc. there is always a chance you can earn more by moving to them, doesn't mean you jump to them immediately. Silva's contract is pretty recent. I put the blame on this mess 100% on Berlusconi but that doesn't mean players can take advantage of it too.
I am just going into the wage structures and not did Silva asked too much and forced to leave debate.

First of all, Ibra wages was not the problem but Mexes is. I think a lot of you are pointing finger and saying Ibra earns too much and that's why Silva wants at amount too. But I think players do understand that strikers get pays more than defender. On top of that, is year is the only year over the past 8 yrs that Ibra did not win the league. Then there is Mexes who makes as much as Silva. If I am Silva I will be pretty piss too. As a player, they could careless about transfer fee....all they care is their wages and if someone like Mexes is making the same as Silva, that's a huge problem. If Mexes is at 5 mil a yr, I am sure Silva is fine with it bc he is getting paid more.

Secondly, Silva is the best CB in the world, he deserves if not the highest, close to the highest CB salary.

Lastly, I really don't understand the logic of Milan, on one hand they are willing to over pay for free players who really ain't an improvement to the squad while would not pay extra for their star player.
(06-14-2012, 04:57 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I am just going into the wage structures and not did Silva asked too much and forced to leave debate.

First of all, Ibra wages was not the problem but Mexes is. I think a lot of you are pointing finger and saying Ibra earns too much and that's why Silva wants at amount too. But I think players do understand that strikers get pays more than defender. On top of that, is year is the only year over the past 8 yrs that Ibra did not win the league. Then there is Mexes who makes as much as Silva. If I am Silva I will be pretty piss too. As a player, they could careless about transfer fee....all they care is their wages and if someone like Mexes is making the same as Silva, that's a huge problem. If Mexes is at 5 mil a yr, I am sure Silva is fine with it bc he is getting paid more.

Secondly, Silva is the best CB in the world, he deserves if not the highest, close to the highest CB salary.

Lastly, I really don't understand the logic of Milan, on one hand they are willing to over pay for free players who really ain't an improvement to the squad while would not pay extra for their star player.

I remember reading something about transfer fee and wage expense are treated separately, something to do with capital and operational budgets.
aka xudong
Question: Where is Allegri in all of this? You'd think that our coach would have something to say about the whole situation..but he's been mute. All the *reported* quotes are coming from Berlu and Galliani so far.
Siamo a posto cosi.