Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout
Brasileiro, do you think Dede is the best option (quality, price) for Milan to replace Silva (if Silva goes for example)?

I read that Dede is left footed and Acerbi also left footed, could this be a problem for Dede and Acerbi to partner as CBs in AC Milan?

Thanks.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Valdecir de Souza Júnior aka Tchô

Is he any goood in your opionion brasileno?
(07-12-2012, 01:58 PM)Siregar Wrote: Brasileiro, do you think Dede is the best option (quality, price) for Milan to replace Silva (if Silva goes for example)?

I read that Dede is left footed and Acerbi also left footed, could this be a problem for Dede and Acerbi to partner as CBs in AC Milan?

Thanks.
Sorry for the delay. Siregar...

I can´t see another young defender capable of doing this(replace Silva) better than Dede. Just to put in perspective, in my opinion Dede is outplaying T. Silva at the same age in Brazil.

Sure, I´m not seeing a lot of football to say there´s no young defender in Europe capable of the same, but Dede is the real deal. And I´m not saying this now, for years I´ve being saying Milan should go for him...

His Club(Vasco da Gama) is broke, and 1 month ago we could have purchased Dede cheap. But in typical Milan fashion, we are fast to sell our STARS but slow to replace. Now, he singed a new contract with Vasco so the price could be a little higher, but like I said, Vasco is broke...

The bad news is: If it wasn´t enough Berlusconi banana´s comment after Kaka purchase, now Galliani said to the press if a players score 5 goals in Brazil(talking about Damiao), his price tag get ridiculous... a jab of course pissed a lot of Club directors, too. If you don´t have the money, at least keep the mouth shot.

(07-21-2012, 01:46 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: Valdecir de Souza Júnior aka Tchô

Is he any goood in your opionion brasileno?

If is the Tchô I´m thinking, is the typical skilled players that if was born in Europe people would have being hyping a lot.

Skilled midfielder, but nothing special as a player.

One more time, if it´s the same Tchô I´m thinking...
Thanks, brasileiro. I hope that your comment on Dede somehow will reach the ears of our management before it is too late.
aka xudong
(08-01-2012, 06:55 PM)xudong Wrote: Thanks, brasileiro. I hope that your comment on Dede somehow will reach the ears of our management before it is too late.
Wish they heard, my friend...

Dede now is a reality, I doubt they do not know his qualities. Although, for Galliani, Marcelo could not be a left-back, only Grimmi couldAngry

Just a quick update regarding young prospects:

- You guys are probably tired to hear about him, but Ademilson finally break the first team... 4 starts and 3 goals in Brasileirao and Sulamericana. Still not playing at the same level of Brazil youths, a little anxious, what is normal for a kid starting at the pro level, but this kid is blazing fast, skilled and just has a knack for the goal. Like I said before, reminds me a lot a young Romario;

- The second is João Schmidt(19 years old), teammate of Ademilson at Sao paulo and Brazil under-20 national team:
http://www.saopaulofc.net/equipe/elenco/...o-schmidt/
I think by the end of the year, bar injure, Schmidt will be hyped A LOT. It´s a DM(complete) also from Sao Paulo academy, Very, VERY skilled(left-footed) and extremely mobile. Entered Sao Paulo first team this year(like Ademilson) and put a guy we were linked and I always called overrated despite the hype( Casemiro) as the third option. Kid has less starts than Ademilson and is coming more off the bench, but always approach the game as a veteran. Incredible the composure on the ball for a player with so little pro-experience... play with a swagger!! Btw, important stress that he´s playing for a giant cub in Brazil and in a bad moment, full of pressure. All I can say when I watch this young man is WOW!!

Played also for Brazil under-20 NT this year(captain in some games), but if he keep this type of performances, I can not see Sao Paulo coach letting him go to under-20 W. Cup. I can´t even find a footage of him to you guys have a glimpse, but if I have to compare to a famous player(and I hate it) I would say it´s like to see a young and more mobile Redondo playing... Impressive!
haha, Brasileiro if Milan don't know of Dede now then quite frankly they're blind, as he's a household name for anyone that knows even a little about Brazilian football.

About Ademilson, I remember you speaking of him highly about a year ago and saying he reminds you of Romario. You also posted some interesting videos I remember Smile

About Joao Schmidt (very unique name lol), his physique suggests he is probably a strong presence at DM and I would presume he's good in winning the ball. How is he on the ball? Is he someone who can dictate play for his side? Plus if you have videos of him that would be great. Thanks in advance.
(08-02-2012, 10:21 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: haha, Brasileiro if Milan don't know of Dede now then quite frankly they're blind, as he's a household name for anyone that knows even a little about Brazilian football.

About Ademilson, I remember you speaking of him highly about a year ago and saying he reminds you of Romario. You also posted some interesting videos I remember Smile
I´m a fan, and the young man appear to have the right attitude. Btw, I want to say one more time that in my opinion Ademilson and Joao Schmidt are prospects... with all the tools to be world class in the future, but still not carrying their respective team in the pro-level.

Quote:About Joao Schmidt (very unique name lol), his physique suggests he is probably a strong presence at DM and I would presume he's good in winning the ball. How is he on the ball? Is he someone who can dictate play for his side? Plus if you have videos of him that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Yep, much like our former basketball star Oscar Schmidt... a true blend of Brazil and Germany. lol

Back to your questions, he´s a strong presence at DM, but don´t take this as if Schmidt is a holder(#5) like Sandro or Romulo.. He´s more of a sencond-volante that can play as holder, too.

Extremely comfortable on the ball(as all lefties), great first touch and quite skilled for the position. He came off the bench yesterday against my team(Bahia) in the first-half(the starter had a yellow and was about to be sent off), and completely changed Sao Paulo midfield in my opinion. The transition defense to offense improved a lot because he´s so calm on the ball... even under pressure of 2 players of my team the young man always find a way to dribble or find someone to receive the ball.

So, as you asked... yes, he can dictate play for his side. This is what I find special about him. Joao will steal the ball and go to create up front. Just to construct a picture(can´t find a single video of him) if he was born in England, would be groomed into the CM role. A more offensive CM in a Modric, Gerrad style.. don´t know if I´m being clear...lol

You guys probably would not hear about him a lot this year because Brazilians(fans and media) only have eyes for offensive players... and very untrained eyes! lol

But if the kid keep it up, I can see him taking the starting position in Sao Paulo first team very soon. One more curiosity... he was know as Joao Felipe until a few months ago. But as Sao Paulo bought a CB with the same name, and the kid came from academy, people changed his name to Joao Schimdt...

Great to see a team with tradition and excellence in Academy like Sao Paulo start to reveal and use their talents again. Brazil NT need this...

don't know if Brasileiro's still visiting, but if so then could you tell us about Bruno Dybal please? Apparently he wants to be the new Kaka and play for Milan with the 22 shirt.
Brasileiro: What is the difference between Oscar and Dybal?
Who is the next big talent for the attacking midfielder position?
My friend! how are you? Everything under control in there? Smile

A player I want to ask you about is Felipe Anderson, new no. 10 of Santos.

Lately connected to Milan! I watched youtube and to me (to me!) he looks great. VERY talented and very vertical and quick player, modern.

Your thoughts?
"It will not be easy. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded..." Jacques Clouseau Grinser044Icon_lol2
( Massimo Morratti )