Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
Pato, Robinho and Montolivo have similar injuries to their thighs/hamstrings. Maybe we're doing something wrong in our training session.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Nalx, I agree and think we need to look at our training methods. What I will say is 2 of the 3 injuries occurred during matches, while Pato's was as a result of a collision, making the whole situation all the more complicated.

(09-04-2012, 03:14 AM)ACM2012 Wrote:
(09-04-2012, 02:21 AM)edysim Wrote: When is Pato supposed to come back?

4 to 6 weeks, that's what I heard at first. He was injured 2 weeks ago, so he may be back after the international break.

I'm pretty sure the official site said it was 3-4 weeks.
(09-03-2012, 06:37 PM)ACM2012 Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 03:34 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Boateng out for 15 days. Until now we have 4 players injured in space of two weeks. And not any player.. It had to be irreplacables players

who wants to bet that the next one getting injured will be Pazzini? You know, he just scored a hattrick, and there is no way that he isn't important to us now.

Grinundwech

My God Pazzini did get injured, fortunately it is a small injury nothing serious Big Grin, Xudong please bet with someone that Bonera will be the next who gets injured lol.
(09-04-2012, 12:03 PM)Acmir Wrote: My God Pazzini did get injured, fortunately it is a small injury nothing serious Big Grin, Xudong please bet with someone that Bonera will be the next who gets injured lol.

sorry, can't help on that. only bad predictions actually work out. Sleepy
aka xudong
Minor or not, the moment I come across article on new injury news on our players, I'm starting to get depressed Angry

Pls have mercy on us, MilanLab.
(09-05-2012, 06:04 AM)edysim Wrote: Minor or not, the moment I come across article on new injury news on our players, I'm starting to get depressed Angry

Pls have mercy on us, MilanLab.

You think you are the only one? Dodgy
aka xudong
Galliani slams AC Milan injury crisis
Source: Football Italia

Adriano Galliani has demanded Milan “find a solution to the real problem” after notching up 137 injuries in two years.

Since Coach Massimiliano Allegri took over, the Rossoneri have sustained 137 different injuries, a whopping 78 of them muscular in nature.

“The real problem at Milan is the injury crisis. Everyone knows it, both the Coach and the fitness staff,” slammed Vice-President Galliani.

“We have to do everything possible to find a solution and resolve this, as we are on an average of an injury per game.”

Already this season Alexandre Pato, Robinho and Riccardo Montolivo have been ruled out for up to a month with thigh strains, while Kevin-Prince Boateng is sidelined for two weeks after fracturing a bone in his hand.

After 2yrs you realise this today? what have you been doing? I suggest you to bookmark this web for the latest updates on Milan injury situation as well as Brasileiro thread DodgyDevilcool
(09-06-2012, 05:59 AM)edysim Wrote: After 2yrs you realise this today? what have you been doing? I suggest you to bookmark this web for the latest updates on Milan injury situation as well as Brasileiro thread DodgyDevilcool

Big Grin

The cynical in me tells me that B&G are paving the way for when they decide to fire Allegri. Despite evidence to the contrary I still wouldn't be too sure it's Allegri's fault but who knows.

(09-06-2012, 06:05 AM)reza Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 05:59 AM)edysim Wrote: After 2yrs you realise this today? what have you been doing? I suggest you to bookmark this web for the latest updates on Milan injury situation as well as Brasileiro thread DodgyDevilcool

Big Grin

The cynical in me tells me that B&G are paving the way for when they decide to fire Allegri. Despite evidence to the contrary I still wouldn't be too sure it's Allegri's fault but who knows.

That was the first thing that cross my mind too. Only the fact that Galliani wants him out, makes me want him even more.

No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
An interesting image I came across on R&B forums about the injuries (source is Gazzetta).

[Image: scaled.php?server=820&filename=11959438.png&res=landing]