Stephan El Shaarawy
The 19-year-old striker has spilled the beans in an interview with French magazine Max, saying he never had a personable relationship with Ibrahimovic, was picked on by Gennaro Gattuso and explains the love life of a modern day footballer.

“To tell you the truth, it was never easy playing with Ibrahimovic. You have to know how to handle him," he said. "Really, what you needed to do was just pass him the ball, or else he'd scream at you, or just play tricks on you afterwards.”

Regarding Gattuso, the young Italy international explained some about how another of his teammates treated him.

“Gattuso on the other hand, hated my eyebrows," he said. "The first time he saw that I trimmed them, he became furious and told me that all I needed to think about was playing and getting better at football.

“Despite this, I'll miss him very much. Also when I first got to [Milan's training ground] Milanello, they told me I needed to shave my hair, but one Milan player came to my defense and said 'If [Marek] Hamsik, Neymar and [Djibril] Cisse have that hair, then let him have it too', and so it died down after that.”

The former Genoa man also went on to explain about his love life, saying: “The moment I got to Serie A, my sex life multiplied by 10. I use Facebook to pick up all my women. You find so much stuff on the internet.

“People from outside the football world see footballers and think 'how can they be so arrogant?' It has been hard for me to keep my feet on the ground this past year, but fortunately I have my father to help me.”

this is such an important time right now; el shaarawy should work very hard to convince the coach that he deserves a first team spot. crisis often breeds opportunity. when the turbulance is over (hopefully so) and if he still has not established himself, he may have to wait for another five or six years before breaking into our first 11.
aka xudong

I knew this would come out eventually... he and Ibra did NOT get along.

He was always visibly upset by Ibra not passing to him on a few occasions, and if he didn't pass to Ibra the same. He seems a bit cocky, but we must remember, he's just a kid.... he'll grow up.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/...y-to-play-with
Agree Elmago, he's clearly someone who never saw eye to eye with Ibra (literally as well as figuratively Big Grin ).

I'm a little concerned about him talking about his private life on facebook, mostly knowing that if it gets to his head, then he'll never fulfil his promise (Borriello's personal lifestyle also hampered his career when young)
He is still too young and a little on the immature side, but unlike the other bad boys, El Shaarawy is at least not hurting others or himself.
aka xudong
(09-05-2012, 04:22 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: He is still too young and a little on the immature side, but unlike the other bad boys, El Shaarawy is at least not hurting others or himself.

I hope Barbara and him never become friends on FB...than the hurting begins... Devilol
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(09-05-2012, 06:12 PM)Kastriot Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 04:22 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: He is still too young and a little on the immature side, but unlike the other bad boys, El Shaarawy is at least not hurting others or himself.

I hope Barbara and him never become friends on FB...than the hurting begins... Devilol

why? is that how all Pato injury got started? Facebook friends? Huh

LOL regardless. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
ELS scored 3 goals in the 2 games with the U21 NT, and he made several assists too ... It seems these games with the NT boosted up his confidence, and he could start the next game with Pazzini against Atalanta.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(09-05-2012, 10:43 PM)ACM2012 Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 06:12 PM)Kastriot Wrote: I hope Barbara and him never become friends on FB...than the hurting begins... Devilol

why? is that how all Pato injury got started? Facebook friends? Huh

LOL regardless. Icon_lol2

No, but considering that SES picks up his woman on FB I hope him and Barbara never become friends..

No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(09-11-2012, 07:55 AM)GeoTav Wrote: ELS scored 3 goals in the 2 games with the U21 NT, and he made several assists too ... It seems these games with the NT boosted up his confidence, and he could start the next game with Pazzini against Atalanta.

I hope for the best, but I'd be surprised if he starts ahead of Bojan. Did you see any of these games? I'm keen to know if his movement was better than what we've seen in Milan so far this season.