Malaga vs AC Milan [Wed, 24th Oct 2012]
(10-23-2012, 04:57 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: I also feel (more like "hope") that we can win this game, but it has nothing to do with our DNA. I just think that Malaga is not that strong. Their CD pair I heard are not that great, so hopefully Pato and SES could cause some damage with their speed.

DNA is just made-up crap by Galliani. With a weak squad, that DNA theory simply Does Not Apply. Icon_lol2 Grinundwech

that statement is I'm afraid a bit scandalous at this moment, after what we just witnessed last week.. Devilcool
Even if we make it past the group stage it will be pointless because we are doing so bad in the league. The league should always be the first priority.
we never make the league our 1st priority
cl is always the priority
its just that we sucks lately in cl
(10-23-2012, 06:22 AM)edysim Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 04:57 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: I also feel (more like "hope") that we can win this game, but it has nothing to do with our DNA. I just think that Malaga is not that strong. Their CD pair I heard are not that great, so hopefully Pato and SES could cause some damage with their speed.

DNA is just made-up crap by Galliani. With a weak squad, that DNA theory simply Does Not Apply. Icon_lol2 Grinundwech

that statement is I'm afraid a bit scandalous at this moment, after what we just witnessed last week.. Devilcool

2012, are you implying that we're about to watch football equivalent of Dumb and Dumber? I know Demichelis is not exactly the kind of CB that gives confidence in the back but their attack is pretty good too with Isco (this is the player to watch IMO), Eliseu, Joaquin and Saviola.

And don't forget that despite their financial problems early in this season, they're sitting quite comfortably on La Liga standings at 3rd, three points above Madrid.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(10-22-2012, 09:07 PM)maharaja Wrote: Well somehow, for me, this match is not important at all. We don't have any chance at CL nor it should be our objective after disastrous start of the season. For me, it is more important to improve form in the league ASAP.

Just hope that our poor players will not be tired for next league match.

And concerning Pato. I would not start him for the first minute. He just needs to get used to play more and more. I doubt that he is ready to play 90, or even 70 minutes.

We need to aim to progress as far as possible in CL for revenue. Our chances of getting a CL spot this season are getting slim, so we should try to recoup potentially lost revenue by trying to make progress in CL (where we've got a fair chance to reach the knockout stages). Ultimately, it will benefit us as should we fail to make next season's CL, then the money from this year will ease the financial burden. Should we make CL next season, then we're in a solid position financially, with a great bonus from this year.

About Pato, I'd start him simply because Pazzini hasn't convinced me as CF. Bojan's been ok at CF because of his movement and technical ability, but he lacks the presence we generally need there.
(10-23-2012, 04:57 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: DNA is just made-up crap by Galliani. With a weak squad, that DNA theory simply Does Not Apply. Icon_lol2 Grinundwech
Ouch .... thats cruel of you Xu ....

Anyway this game will prove it whether UCL is in our DNA or not. Plus if I still have the golden touch for starting the threads or not Devilcool
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
The called up players:
Amelia, Gabriel, Narduzzo,Acerbi, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Yepes, Zapata,Ambrosini, Boateng, Constant, Emanuelson, Flamini, Montolivo, Nocerino,Bojan, El Shaarawy, Pato, Pazzini.

No De Jong or Abate

Malaga are in good form , not the best defensively but neither are Atalanta Samp Parma Udinese .They have a very good midfield are good in attack hold possession well and a very fast , and are in great form.

I see is going down again 2-0 maybe 3-1..
Allegri still will stay , as I read this morning that the only reason he's still there is because they can't afford his payout of he's fired , and then hire another coach the money isn't there.
So that scuppers winter Mercato fun..anyway Malaga win
Portieri: Amelia, Gabriel, Narduzzo

Difensori: Acerbi, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Yepes, Zapata

Centrocampisti: Ambrosini, Boateng, Constant, Emanuelson, Flamini, Montolivo, Nocerino

Attaccanti: Bojan, El Shaarawy, Pato, Pazzini

No Abbiati, no Abate and no De Jong ... Added to the fact that Boateng could/should start from the bench.

We should see something like that :

Amelia
De Sciglio - Mexes - Bonera - Antonini
Emmanuelson - Ambrosini - Nocerino
Montolivo
Pato - El Shaarawy
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(10-23-2012, 09:30 AM)Nalx Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 06:22 AM)edysim Wrote: that statement is I'm afraid a bit scandalous at this moment, after what we just witnessed last week.. Devilcool

2012, are you implying that we're about to watch football equivalent of Dumb and Dumber? I know Demichelis is not exactly the kind of CB that gives confidence in the back but their attack is pretty good too with Isco (this is the player to watch IMO), Eliseu, Joaquin and Saviola.

And don't forget that despite their financial problems early in this season, they're sitting quite comfortably on La Liga standings at 3rd, three points above Madrid.

NO. All I said was that I heard that their CDs were that great; but I am clearly aware of the fact that our CDs were probably horrible.

Both teams on attacking line have some interesting options, and with Amelia playing between posts for Milan, this game can easily turn out to be an exciting game

for the neutrals.. Grinundwech
aka xudong
What will Allegri lose if he listens to me and starts with these players and formation? Sagrin

Amelia

De Sciglio Mexes Acerbi Urby

Boateng Ambrosini Montolivo

Bojan Pato SES

------------------------------
Playing Urby in midfield or forward line is a dumb thing, but still makes some sense, what is beyond imagination is why he has to play ever time of the right side? Even Messi and Robben find it difficult to play there every time and cut inside and bend the ball towards the goal. Then how come Allegri expect Urby to play good on the right side?
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57