Sampdoria 25
Cagliari 24
Genoa 21 Smile
Pescara 20
Siena 17
Palermo 17 Devilol
aka xudong
Xu: you hate Roma that much? Big Grin
Not really. I just find it funny that after Roma beat us soundly, they seems to have totally lost it. They even fall out of the top zone (with all the "traditional" big teams) and fall behind Catania. Big Grin

I guess I am still bitter with that loss - Roma really should have lost to us and beat other teams like Juve, Inter, or Lazio. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
I'm surprised we're only 3 points behind Lazio already. I think we can hope to take 3rd place by March right now.
Slow, but we found our strength.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editori...ID=HP_BN_7

According to this article, we are Serie A top if only results since 13rd round are counted Big Grin
I am sure that any team can find a way (of counting) to get themselves into top 3. :d
aka xudong
(02-04-2013, 11:05 AM)Aficio Wrote: Slow, but we found our strength.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editori...ID=HP_BN_7

According to this article, we are Serie A top if only results since 13rd round are counted Big Grin

It's true, we have done well since round 13, though the article often refers to fortunate events turning in our favour, even written as though Allegri is now lucky with his forward line, despite the coach clearly having done good work to get more from El Shaarawy and Niang.

Anyway, it's not the first time the press has said that Balotelli will apparently bring us to 3rd. Somehow, while I'm happy Balotelli's quality should hopefully help us attain our goals, it does feel rather insulting that the rest of the group don't get acknowledged in the work they've done over the past few months to get us back into the race for CL spots.
More bad news for the third-placed Lazio. Klose will be sidelined for two months whereas after getting into an awful head clash in Coppa semifinal game, Hernanes is expected to be absent for 30 days. I feel sorry for them but this can only mean good for us. Mouth-watering games among our rivals this weekend: Juventus-Fiorentina, Lazio-Napoli.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Without Klose and Hernanes, I strongly doubt that Lazio could do much. Good news for us who desperately need that 3rd spot.
aka xudong
i am looking at Second, first if Juve advances further in CL.